Tamagotchi V6 Bands

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMametchi

Reaction score
How do you do it? I've made a band, and every time I go away, I'm not sure what to do. When the music plays, and notes are above their heads, what do I do? Thanks, KuroMametchi

Ummm, you mean when your Tama and its band are playing intruments? Well, if it is that and notes go over their heads and they are making music, that means they are practicing. Don't do anything. Just watch. Hope I helped.

- Tammi :) :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, you mean when your Tama and its band are playing intruments? Well, if it is that and notes go over their heads and they are making music, that means they are practicing. Don't do anything. Just watch. Hope I helped.- Tammi :)   :unsure:
You didn't help actually... I read the instructions And I was right ;] TY x

Last edited by a moderator:
if u read the instructions then u shouldnt have to really ask questions sorry if this sounds rude but u sounded really rude to the person before..... and plus im new to at music star and i get what she/he means

well bye

-

tamagurl_x

if u read the instructions then u shouldnt have to really ask questions sorry if this sounds rude but u sounded really rude to the person before..... and plus im new to at music star and i get what she/he means

well bye

-

tamagurl_x
ACTUALLY, you were being rude just then. I came up with the IDEA of reading intructions AFTER I posted this. She knows i'm not being horrid, if you READ it may help you, horrid little thing. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back