Tamagotchi V6 growth chart!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks! it helps me to know tama my mametchi is a perfect care little guy!

ps:i saved the picture as: useful! :)

That is an awesome chart.

It is accurate but I always have trouble getting other girl characters on odd generations.

If you have any questions about the chart, PM me. I’m Tama-Star Girl, the maker of this growth chart for the Tamagotchi Music Star. Also I am TS9520 on Tamagotchi Music City. :D

how does the bad/ good care work cuz i got a kutchipatchi. does that mean i took good care of it?

:lol:

It does'nt work for me.I took SUPER good care of my mimetchi.The destiny star thing helped though!I thought it was just a cool item and ya had to have 1 as your star ranking.Does the chart always work?I heard that some things you could only get if ya had one of the first batches of tamas....Please answer! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes it dosnt... Cuz i took horrible care of my tamagotchi and i got a mametchi. But im still happy ^.^ :wub:

I was going for a mametchi when I first got it so it was an odd gen, but I got a kuromametchi!WOW i must be lucky i was going to get it the next generation! :mametchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasokay. . I am so sure i have selen this before. ps.. this does not look fake... well thanks.. pss. i am typin this on my phone. this might look wierd.

I took PERFECT care of my boy, no stress over 5 and only one heart of hunger went down. Yet I got a Kuchitamachi wich is a bad care character!? :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back