Tamagotchi v6 (Music Star Help)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

L raKC d

Reaction score
Hi guys! I don't know if there is a forum that helps with this, i've looked but not found anything so im starting another one.

Basically, i got a V6 2 days ago, and today, my tama evolved into a Teenager.

Here's my Questions.

1. How do i get into music school (additional details: He is paused from 7:30am to 4pm, someone came at the door and gave him a ball)

2. Why can i not click on the away button? (additional details same as above)

3. How do i earn money as a teenager? He's basically starving, and i don't have enough to give him food, he only has 2 hunger points and 3 happy points.

4. Does playing games help with the happiness?

PLEASE HELP ME! I DON'T WANT MY TAMA TO DIE!

Thank u in advance.

~LauraKCald

1. How do i get into music school (additional details: He is paused from 7:30am to 4pm, someone came at the door and gave him a ball)

2. Why can i not click on the away button? (additional details same as above)

3. How do i earn money as a teenager? He's basically starving, and i don't have enough to give him food, he only has 2 hunger points and 3 happy points.

4. Does playing games help with the happiness?
1. To get into music school, you go to the Door icon and select 'Away'

2. Glitch? Music Star is one of the very glitchy Tamagotchis...

3. You can't earn money when you're a Teen. When you reach Adult, you can play games to earn points after you try out for Pro Debut.

4. Yes, playing games can help fill your happiness meters.

1. To get into music school, you go to the Door icon and select 'Away'

2. Glitch? Music Star is one of the very glitchy Tamagotchis...

3. You can't earn money when you're a Teen. When you reach Adult, you can play games to earn points after you try out for Pro Debut.

4. Yes, playing games can help fill your happiness meters.
Thank you!

I also found out that it never went to school because i paused it for ages, i just changed the clock time to 9:29 and waited a minute and boom!

Done :)

But thank you so much for your help, i really appreciate that you took the time to reply.

Now i know, i will see if i can get the topic locked or whatever it's called, im not 100% sure lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back