Tamagotchi version 4.5 Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarryEyedDreamer

Reaction score
So I'm going to be buying my first Tamagotchi ever.

I was able to play one when I was a little, but it was owned by a friend.

I've looked at various versions and this one seems the most well-rounded.

I think the version 5 would be too overwhelming and version 6, while cute doesn't remind me of the version 1 (I think) that I played with.

Anyone who has the 4.5 is it worth it to you?

I heard it's better than 4 in terms of glitches.

I really like the "Green Peacock" design so I think I'll search for that one :)

I also want to add that I am 21 going on 22 so I feel slightly bashful about seeking one after all of these years.

I guess since I never really got into the craze when I was a kid I want to make up for lost time, haha.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The v4.5 also brings with it more job choices and characters, so it really just depends on what you're looking for. If you want a simpler experience - a lower version tama might be what you're looking for. However, the v4.5 is a really nice tama, I thoroughly enjoyed having it around when I did. The choices are more abundant, so that's a plus. :)

Hmmm... the 4.5....

I had one of those for a while, and I really liked it, except that without even trying I kept getting into the best care family. So if you don't mind getting the same characters, then yes, the 4.5 is a really good version.

I love the v4.5, it's one of my favourite versions. It's pretty easy to take care of, and I feel guilty for not running it right now. :( you should get it, it's,a great start into the world of tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back