Tamagotchi Version 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi9

Reaction score
Hi, if anyone knows where to see a preview of the version 5 tamagotchi please reply this message.

please my sister wants to see to see it really badly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: :lol: Tamagotchi V5 Preview

Courtesy of BandaiTamagotchi fans get ready: In January 2008 there's a new kind of Tamagotchi on the way - the Tamagotchi Connection V5 virtual pet! What is it that makes these new virtual critters the coolest, and cutest things ever? Well, not only do the Tamagotchi Connection V5 virtual pets still have all the cool features of the V4.5 toys, from games to gifts, connecting to your friends and hooking up to TamaTown.com, they also have an entire Tamagotchi family inside them! :blink: :lol: https://www.kidzworld.com/article/9656-tamagotchi-v5-preview :blink: :lol:

Just go to this link at the top!

Tamagotchi Connection V5 - Familitchi

The new Tamagotchi family mode is called Familitchi and puts three to five Tamagotchi, including kids, together. You get to care for, feed and play with all of them, plus you can watch them hang out and have fun!

As you may know, the Famitama is meant to be the Japanese counterpart of the upcoming v5.

Here is the Japanese Famitama website here: https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/famitama/index.html

Even if you cannot read Japanese (or can only read a few words, like me) then it's still worthwhile looking at the pictures to see a bit about what the games, items, characters, etc. are like.

OMG! this is why i am starting to dislike Tamagotchi! they are making it too much like a game! now they have a family you take care of! 0_o i like V1 and V2 better... :blink: they are not as compicated. I just completely ruined my V3 and V4.5 tamas because i got aangry at all these codes and online stuff. I wnat a V1 or V2!!!!! please! i want to go back to the good old days! i also dont like the new anntena things... V3's is ok but V4 and V4.5 are stupid! i dont know if i like V5's. Does anyone know where to get a cheap or free V1 or V2? but thanks anway for the link to the image of the V5, it was very informative.

OMG! this is why i am starting to dislike Tamagotchi! they are making it too much like a game! now they have a family you take care of! 0_o i like V1 and V2 better... :lol: they are not as compicated. I just completely ruined my V3 and V4.5 tamas because i got aangry at all these codes and online stuff. I wnat a V1 or V2!!!!! please! i want to go back to the good old days! i also dont like the new anntena things... V3's is ok but V4 and V4.5 are stupid! i dont know if i like V5's. Does anyone know where to get a cheap or free V1 or V2? but thanks anway for the link to the image of the V5, it was very informative.
I suppose that Tamagotchi is sometimes called "the game of virtual life" and on some sites they refer to a Tamagotchi as "the game." I prefer v1 as well, I do not like the v2 or any higher versions due to the fact that they're a bit too overloaded with games, shopping, items, etc. I dislike the commercials, with their "NEW GAMES!! NEW CHARACTERS!!" I don't like the antennae either. I mean, Tamagotchi are supposed to be shaped like eggs, seeing as "Tamago" means "egg." I don't like how the antenna is on the left side of the egg because, even though I am right handed, I use my left hand for operating a Tamagotchi. This is because my first Tamagotchi was a v1 and on a v1 the keychain is on the right hand side so I would hold it with my left hand so the keychain wasn't in my way.

To get a v1 or v2, you could try eBay or a garage sale. Or you might have friends that have a v1/v2 and don't use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back