Tamagotchi Version 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceSign

Reaction score
I just got a Violet Family on my Tamagotchi Version 5 [Not the refresh] and I was wondering, since you have to marry the oldest character, do you just keep on getting the Violet family, if you choose the right characters, and if so, do you have to have a Blended Family before you can get another named family of a different type?

Thanks tons, in advance, this is my first time getting a named family on V5 and I'm just curious!

-Peace

No, you do not keep getting the Violet Family. When you try to get a Violet Family for more than one generation in a row, you will get the step-down from the Violet Family, which I believe is called the Flower Family.

Also, I believe you don't have to marry the oldest character, but I don't have a Violet family, so what do I know <_<

And yes, you can completely change the type of family you have, and that includes getting a blended family.

Also, I believe you don't have to marry the oldest character, but I don't have a Violet family, so what do I know :puroperatchi:
With a Pure Family, one of the children turn into an adult, and the other one turns into a teen. So you have to marry whichever one is older.

No. You do not continuie getting the Violet Family unless you marry to a Sukatchi with 100% bond. :huh:

Thanks everyone! I mated my tamagotchi and got a Blended family!

Problem solved :3

A guide can close this now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back