Tamagotchi vs Neopets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Tamagotchi or Neopets better?

• A) NeopetsB) Tamagotchi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if you have any questions just tell me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that tamagotchi is better. Unlike neopets, you can take your tamagotchi everywhere with you! But I will start playing again if they invent this:

A virtual pet (in color and doesn't just look like black pixles) that comes with an AC Adapter so you can download your online neopets onto the virtual pet. And you can download all of your items to the virtual pet too! Plus they will still stay on the neopets website. But now, you can take the neopets everywhere you go and you'll be able to play games and feed them too! Plus you can earn NP (neopoints) on the virtual pet and transfer them back to your account! As on the website, you can have up to 4 neopets on the virtual pet, but on the virtual pet, they move around and can play with each other (just like nintendogs <3).

Now THAT would be awesome if they invented that. You know, after typing that, I think I'll join neopets again! I really do miss being on neopets. Plus I remember meeper_raza. He was COOL. Anyways, I'll make a suggestion to them about that and hopefully they'll make it.

*~Tamagotchi~*

Even though I have been playing Neopets for a long time, I have to say that I like Tamagotchi's more. I mean, you can take them with you when you go places, they don't always look like the same old thing, and they move.

Tamagotchi's pwn. ;DD

neopets aren't always the same you can paint them and the can battle with other neopets. plus if you dont find the item you want you can just use the shop wizard! I like neopets better then tamas but tamas are cool to. also neopets don't grow or have babies but they get hungry and happy, they can shop, they have feelings, they can play games (millons more than tamas can),and get sick. JUST LIKE TAMAS

heres why they are better:

they have more games

they have a bigger site

they dont need cleaning up after

you can actully choose your neopet

they have more shops

they have items tamas dont

you can trade

(and there's more but it would be midnight when im done so you can see neopets are better) p.s if you are smart go here! https://neopets.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back