Tamagotchi Warnings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are JD INFARED TAMA conceired an illegial fake tamagotchi because they add the BAN DAI tamagotchi charecters. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha
Gotta love Hong Kong.

Be wary of any seller from Hong Kong, or Singapore. Those two countries are infamous for their bootlegs and counterfeit items.
china too!!! :blink: :huh: ;) :D :p :p DANG SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :angry: :angry: :angry:

:ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :unsure: :lol: ;) I Bought a few FAKE Tamagotchi and then I was selling them on ebay but I didnt post them or put in the name "Tamagotchi" I just sold them about $30.00 EACH!!! Well hope everyone gets the idea of FAKES!

I looked at ebay, and I saw a couple tamas with 2 buttons, and even 1...it was pretty wierd, it didnt have the writing or nothing... :mellow:

Hey guys im kinda new at this tama talk so can you peeps give me some pionters

Are any versions [even in Japan or China] over v5 fake? cause there are even Fake v.9's about on Ebay as descirbed in a topic , they have a strap and a pen. please help.

---------------

619inurhouse! :)

If you must had known, i know the name of the fake tamagotchi which was sold here in the Philliphines was IMAGOTCHI!!! why do i say it was fake:a.The plastic used in this toy would break right away when dropped

b.The pets are not like, memetchi, mametchi and more but rubber duckies and dragons!

c.The Bandai logo is immitated in this toy and the name placed instead of BANDAI was DIGIGAME

d.This toy has diffrent designs unrelated to tamagotchi

e.You cannot change the time

f.Made in China was placed in the back of the toy, same with the tamagotchi, but actualy it was made in Maguindanao

g.Plastic of IMAGOTCHI is transparen unlike the tamagotchi

Be careful, it may scatter in USA or other countries, so when you see this IMAGOTCHI, its not the cousin of tamagotchi, it is FAKE furawatchi.gif
this might not be a fake, but just another pet, like the dinkie dinos, or gigapets, but maybe i'm wrong

:furawatchi: :nyatchi: :D kutchi999 :lol: :mametchi: :mametchi:

The easiest way of knowing a tamagotchi is real and not fake... is to go to a shop :D :D <_< <_<

Usually if they are Spanish language and look like the front of the box design is a little too overdone it's probably a fake. Those are the JD Tamas. Although they use the Tama characters on the front you end up getting dogs, cats, lizards, etc. The highest US version is the V5, so V9'S and of course V33's are fake. JD is known for making fake Tamas, in fact their brand logo even imitated BanDai's a little bit!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i saw pokemon pearla version, is it real???? :D
Unfourtunately, Pokemon Pearla Version is fake. :wacko: There is a real Pokemon game with a close name, Pokemon Pearl. :D

The "Tamagotchi Warnings" is to place fake tamagotchis, What you should not do Example: "Entama has no debug, Do not open it!" Do not post stuff like this: "Yay!, I killed my tama!"(this also prooves that you hate tamas unless you were showing what a tama death looks like.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back