Tamagotchi water stories What happened to yours?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Tama Girl-

Reaction score
My brother was taking a shower with his tamagotchi in the bathroom (not in the shower) and then he got out and started playing with the tama. His hands were wet! and then he dropped it on the wet floor! It started scrolling through the menu like crazy! but now, since it dried up over night, it's fine! What has happened to your tama? :angry:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

actually, i loved my v3 SOOOOO much i got up at 6 am in the morning, my dad was downstairs and he made me a cup of tea. i was playing with my tama, and all of a sudden... PLOP! IT DROPS IN THE TEA! :S i was soooo upset was like mum omg mum omg at 6 am in the morning. so i went up stairs and put it in the airing cupboard. after it was dry, the screen had a massive black line through the middle. then about 1 year later, i had a v4 and i lost it, so i went back to my v3. i go soooo annoyed with it i through it down the drain. it's still there! hang on... ill check....

YEP! ITS STILL THERE! :D :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back