tamagotchi weight loss program

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tamabailey*

Reaction score
Hello all, it has come to my attention that there are too many obese tamas out there, so I am developing a forum that will help me and anyone with overweight tamas. Post if your tamagotchi is overweight or if you want to join and make the tama world a healthier place. we will be makiing routines and eating rules for our overweight tamas. please join to help our tamas.

To see if your tama is overweight, here is a chart thingy..

baby: 11 lbs

Child: 11/12 lbs

Teenager:14 lbs

Adult: Weight varies from 22-31 pounds

thank you. my overweight tamas and others are counting on you! :(

edit: please contribute and try and think of some healthy routines!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool,that's a great idea :p and i would like to join but only if it dosen't take long,because i like to other thing's but yeah.....i'd be happy to join because my tama are obese.

Thank-you for joining! Well only one of my tamas are over-weight. Its supposed to be about 14 lbs but it is 35 lbs! :p

edit: as soon as we get 3 members we will think of a routine..

What about tamagotchi anorexia? My Ichigotchi, Rina, is weighing 0 Lbs right now.
thats just itchiotchis. I have one too at 2 lbs. they go beyond maginable so don't worry. When it won't play games (or in your case has no more weight to loose,) it's at it's good base weight.

[SIZE=11pt]Okay thats good that you answered her question. Lets stick to the program. We just need about 2 more members of the program![/SIZE]

Heres the people we have:

Me (Of course)

heart of stone87

I would like to join- becuz i take my tams to skool i cant play many games so my tam is pretty overweight.

My beautiful ichigotchi should be 20g but is 50g

Now you have one more memeber!

I have a tip- find those special foods that your tamagotchi just loves [you can find out by guess and check or look at a tama-food chart]. Stock up on them- if your tamagotchi ever goes low on hearts you can give them one treat/meal instead of three or four to get it happy.

cool! (but what about us v1 carers that cant do that!)

We could use you on the team!

What do u say?

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah, you should be on the team! Anyways does anyone have any tips or anythig so we can start?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Oh sure you can join! You seem smart enough to think of ways to keep our tamas healthy, Do you have any suggestions anyone!?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*We have these so far*[/SIZE]

Find those special foods that your tamagotchi just loves [you can find out by guess and check or look at a tama-food chart]. Stock up on them- if your tamagotchi ever goes low on hearts you can give them one treat/meal instead of three or four to get it happy.

I have a tip don't feed it snacks instead when it gets unhappy play a game with it if it wont play feed it a meal and play a game with it. In other words no more snacks. Both my tamagotchis are at base weight so i can't join but I can help!

Both my tamagotchis are at base weight so i can't join but I can help!
[SIZE=10pt]You can join even if your tama isnt obese.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]*What we have*[/SIZE]

Find those special foods that your tamagotchi just loves [you can find out by guess and check or look at a tama-food chart]. Stock up on them- if your tamagotchi ever goes low on hearts you can give them one treat/meal instead of three or four to get it happy.

Don't feed it snacks instead when it gets unhappy play a game with it if it wont play feed it a meal and play a game with it. In other words no more snacks.

hmm lets

see when you like

beat a game say,

heading it loses like 3-4

lbs.so always try to beat a game

cuz then it will lose more lbs.

Your right and for V4 some wil lose you 5 lbs or 6 depending on what you play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back