Tamagotchi...why now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatama_memeitchi

Reaction score
Why is tamagotchi popular all of a sudden. *smirks* I love tamagotchis, but why now Bandai? Is there some reason for making a new version when they weren't popular at all? :D Or is it because they were trying to boost the popularity? :chohimetchi: Bandai could have waited for them to become popular again. Does anybody know why now? :D

how about because they wouldn't stop getting e-mails about wanting a comeback? and they have beter technology now.

I know that. But still. Why the emails? All of a sudden thousands of people email Bandai. I see how this CAN happen, but on't you think the technology would have been used sooner, or maybe later?

Last year V1's were very popular and in my school of almost 400 people at least 200 had kids had em!And ur saying their werent popular?

We have to face it, Tamagotchi has been more popular. When the P1/P2s were out, you would go out to dinner and see atleast ten people with a Tamagotchi. Kids and adults alike.

Now, I'm lucky to see two or one.

However, they are becoming alot more popular then they were when the "Version One Connection" was released.

I think BanDai want's to repeat the success that Tamagotchi once had. I don't think they can repeat it, but I think they can get close to being that popular if they take the right steps. :)

Well, at my old school, Tamagotchis were banned, sooooooooo every time we went to the bathroom, we had a partner, right? And like the whole school had Tamagotchis, so we just pretended we had to go to the bathroom but INSTEAD we go there to connect! How cool is that? V1's were popular. Question answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back