Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should never stop selling tamagotchis. If they do, than they are just saying goodbye to all their money. And your right, if they do stop selling, that you could just keep yours. I love them and I play with mine 24/7.

n't really count because you don't care for a Tama.
It just makes me wonder; how long will it last? Will there be a V5 or a V6 or V7? Will they keep making Tamagotchis? Or will they stop like back in the late '90s? I sure hope not, I hope Tamagotchis go on forever! :D What do you think?

-DDDTrooper
There already is a v5 :) but this topic was made last year , and I really shouldnt be bumping it

I hope the tamagotchi craze won't end! BanDai's already making a gold mine off of tamagotchi's and to business owners, 90% of the time it's about making money! Why would they stop now?

i think that they will always make tamas!! why would they stop when their soooo popular? :furawatchi:
They were really popular back in the 90's too.

If you didn't have a tamagotchi or nano/giga pet you were lame xP

I wouldn't be surprised if they stop making them soon. How many versions can they really make without over milking the product? I'm amazed they've made it to 6 in the last, what? 5 years?

i hope they last forever, but whether or not we continue to buy them is the real question- will they make them even more sophisticated, making them for older kids/adults, or will they decrease the activities even more, making them simply a child's toy? it really makes me wonder...i have spent a few nights thinking about that...lol wish i knew rite now. i want to always be a tama fan, but rite now bandai isnt doing that great with ideas. theres still hope, tho. i kno bandai can make alot more. look how long they've succesfully produced them? honestly hav no idea wats going to happen tho. any thing could change between now and the next version XD

they have now made a v5, v5.5, and a v6( music star)

I think they are gonna stop once they reach V7... if they even have a V7.

I had a dream about it. It was really freaky.

In my dream, I was in Walmart. They were having a huge event thing for the tamagotchi V7. I asked the lady at the counter why they were doing this, and she said it was because the V7 was the last version of tamagotchi connection that would be sold for years, and it was only being sold at Walmart.

I had this dream rather recently, and it makes sense.

7 different versions of tamagotchi connection, thats crazy! A bit too much if you ask me.

They released 6 different types of tamagotchi in the U.S. when tamagotchi first came out (Gen 1, Gen 2, Digimon, Garden, Angel, and Ocean. I think thats all of them..) so why would they release so many more this time?

Lots of fad's end and stuff stops being made and manufactured, but for instance, look at Barbie, thats still going strong, and that was made aaages ago.

Maybe tamagotchi's will be something that lasts forever, and maybe not.

Only time will tell.

Fingers Crossed, Forever I Hope :lol: :huh: Tamagotchis are To Cool To Fade Down Lol. :lol: Plus Hey Kuromametchi :lol: :lol: B) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

:( :lol: <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<, Me If Tamagotchis Go . :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
If they do go on 'forever' then each version will have more unique games, characters and games.

This will increase the battery usage, aswell as the price (varies at different stores).

It would be cool for loads of unique versions, i guess if we keep buying, then they keep making!

Cya! :ichigotchi:

Bandai has enough money, from all the profit they get, from everybody buying tamagotchis. I don't think they will go out of business. Tamagotchis been around 1990s, and they are still a fad today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back