Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl1124

Reaction score
Well i just got a Tamagotchi Angel (japanese) And i wanna know if you can pause it and how?

Also i was just wondering if they still sell Tamagotchi Id and Colors in Japan? Just a random question....

To pause the Angel, make sure no icons are highlighted, press B to go to the clock screen, and then press A and C simultaneously until you see the word 'set.' This stops the clock and effectively pauses the Tamagotchi. As for your other question, I'm not positive, but I think color Tamagotchis are still being sold in Japan. The iD L only just came out in March. Tamagotchis are most certainly more popular there than anywhere else.

To pause the Tamagotchi Angel you must go to the clock screen (press B) and then press A and C until the screen shows set. This will pause the Angel, to unpause it, set the time and then press C.

As for the Color/Colour, they were discontinued a couple of weeks before the release of the ID-L, however they are still sold on eBay and in Japan in some places.

Make sure there are no icons highlighted then press b and then a and c. :) When you see, set, stop. :) It's frozen in time. As for the color, I think it's still being sold. :)

PressTime,Then a and c.It is halted until you change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back