Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skillful Abbot

Reaction score
Today I tried to register at Tamagotchi Village, and it said my user name is currently

reserved! Whats up with that.

I am the SKILLFUL ABBOT!!

anyone know how to contact that forum's administrator?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm....is it Tamagotchi Village?

I had prooblems doing that too.

What I did, was put the initials of my name. TR.

So you could put SA...or something related to that...o_o

OK this is a wild guess - and I am sorry if it is a stupid question, but are you sure that you haven't registered at Tamagotchi Village before...and it thinks you are trying to take that user name from a previously registered member?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Well i checked the member list - there is NO Skillful Abbot registered there. I'll see if i can find you some contact for the Admin (i'll PM you here or at TamaZone if i do)

GK1

its a stupid question but what is tamagocthi village???is it tama town? :)

no!you dont register at tamatown!its a forum.I contacted the staff there so I will have to wait.

and the names arent taken

Last edited by a moderator:
OK this is a wild guess - and I am sorry if it is a stupid question, but are you sure that you haven't registered at Tamagotchi Village before...and it thinks you are trying to take that user name from a previously registered member?Best, etc.

TamaMum
Yeah, your right.

*tama star* :)

Well i checked the member list - there is NO Skillful Abbot registered there. I'll see if i can find you some contact for the Admin (i'll PM you here or at TamaZone if i do)GK1
Thank You GK

Im looking forward to the info. Tama Village looks fun, and I'd like to join. But you know how it when you've had an online moniker for years.......

Yes - well I don't really have a contact for the Admin to give you - there's no obvious email address - i can PM her - but i really need tp be able to give her something to contact you on....

PM me the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back