Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
:huh: :) I have a question about the training bar ...so first what is a training bar and second if I have my training bar full or completed what does that do ? And thank you for reading this topic. :huh: :furawatchi:

:huh: :) I have a question about the training bar ...so first what is a training bar and second if I have my training bar full or completed what does that do ? And thank you for reading this topic. :huh: :furawatchi:
Training bar just indicates your tamagotchi's supposed level of discipline! If your training bar is full then your tamagotchi is well disciplined. Supposedly, if your tama has all its training points and it breeds with another tama that also has all its training points then you are more likely to get certain tamas when the baby grows up.. depending upon whether the generation is odd or even. At least that is the theory.. not sure how true that holds in practise.

Wow thanks Bell Sprout ... I was wondering about that all day because Roxy (my tama) had that full training bar stuff so I was wondering is that good or bad it turns out that is good lol.And once again thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back