TamaGotchiDotchiDOT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
THIS IS A RANDOM GAME.

WHERE YOU HAVE TO CHANGE WORDS TO MAKE THEM FUNNY OR SILLY.

NO BAD WORDS OR RUDE-ISH WORDS

NO CHANGING MORE THAN 1 LETTER AT A TIME.

YOU CAN MAKE MADE UP WORDS.

YOU CAN ADD LETTERS OR TAKE AWAY LETTERS.

YOU CAN'T SWAP TWO LETTER ROUND.

YOU CAN'T MOVE A WORD ROUND IN THE WORD, E.G. "HELLO DAZZ" THEN YOU TAKE AWAY THE D AND PUT IT AT THE END TO MAKE IT "HELLO AZZD"

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW.

DON'T KEEP CHANGING THE WORD BACK, LIKE THIS:

DAZZ: TAMA-GO.

MEMBER 1: TANA-GO.

MEMBER 2: TAMA-GO.

MEMBER 3: TAMA-G.

MEMBER 2: TAMA-GO.

MEMBER 4: TATA-GO

MEMBER 2: TAMA-GO

Okay. Here's how it's played. The rules are shown above. I might say the starter word/sentence is, for example, "I love Tamas". Then you can change 1 letter of it, follwing the rules above. So you might change it to "I dove Tamas". Then the next person says "I dave Tamas" then "I gave Tamas" then everyone might have the same idea and gradually add letters to make it "I gave my friend a Tama for his birthday". But, if YOU have the idea of changing it to "I gave my friend a Tama for is birthday" and you attempt at starting off the change to that by making it "I gave Tamas f" (the "f" is the beginning of "for"). But if other people have other ideas, don't constantly keep trying to change it back to your idea because tat would make the game boring and no fun and eventually it would start a flame war which would result in the topic being closed down. :( Something else that might start a flame war is if people change the thing said into something that might offend others, like "Tamas suck" or "Pixel Chix are better than Moshi Monsters". Also no ganging up and getting people together to post on this topic and get a certain words made with this group of people. I say these things for a reason. If they're not followed, it could start a flame war, which would, as I said, result in the topic closure.

The starter word is: Spider web.

HAVE FUN! REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RULES, MAKE COOL WORDS, CHANGE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE EQUAL TURNS!

OK. I think I need to re-explain the rules of this game.

You can change ONE LETTER AT A TIME. For example:

Dolphinblob: Hi

Chantotchifan300: Ho

Mimitchirocks!!: Mo

NOT:

Mimitchirocks!!: Tamatomo

If you want to change it to Tamatomo, you have to do it one step at a time. And others also have to contribute to making the desired word. You have to do it like this:

Mimitchirocks!!: Mo

Dolphinblob: TMo (adding or taking away letters is allowed)

Chantotchifan300: TaMo

Mimitchirocks!!: Ta Mo (adding or taking away spaces is allowed)

And so on. So you can't rush from Spyder telepatha to Spy telephone! That's changing more than one letter! Get it? So I'm going to restart the game from this new word:

Ice cube

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back