Tamagotchin :( BROKE :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-lWeride

Reaction score
It fell of my bed because of my cat and then there was a crack inside and ink was everywhere -_-

I know it shouldnt bother me its pixelated and not real but still -_- You get really attached to it _Sigh

//-lWeRide

I'm sorry your Tamagotchi was broken, I would be rather upset if mine broke, too. Hopefully you can go to thestore and pick out a new one from the new color line! They are very cute. -_-

I am so sorry about your tamagotchi, maybe you can get a new and better one.

Okay, despite my lack of taste for Tamas, this does stink. Sorry to hear about it. I know I would feel the same if, say, my cat decided to gnaw on my collectible figurines I have over my desk. I guess that's where we differ at times, all of us. We all have something we cherish and I have to learn that, for many of you all, Tamas are what you all cherish. Guess I have a lot to learn.

Anyways, sorry to hear about it. Aubrey was talking about a new color line. Go ahead and check it out.

Thanks for trying to make me feel better guys :D But im quiet over it now. Cause its been a whole one day already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back