tamagotchis ARE GETTIN BORING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I just turn mine off. I know I'll come back and play with them in a few weeks...that way I'll never really be bored with them.

i pklayed b4, but now its borin its a stupid lil picture in an egg.  it doesnt even do anythin new,
And you posted this, because? This is commonly refered to as 'flamebait', it is used by idiots who need to constantly create annoyance to those who enjoy a subject, and you can find it anywhere from tamagotchi boards to... debates on homosexual marriages.

It's not acceptable socially to bait people to get mad at you.

Let's not fight, people.  ^^;
He flamebaited, he deserves what he gets.

Of course, my reply is both sociopathic and narcisistic in nature, but I'm from places where you have to be, to convey your point.

Anyhow, be a good human, use common sense, and don't flamebait.

Yay?

~K

When my tama gets boring i pause it for a week, and then i really want to play with it so it's no longer boring.

i pklayed b4, but now its borin its a stupid lil picture in an egg. it doesnt even do anythin new,

its boring... who agrees with me?
If it's so stupid, why are you on a forum for people who love them?

i got bored of mine for about a month, but then played it again, i go through phases, currently on my paper mario phase xD

When I get bored of my tamagotchis I leave alone for a day or I turn them into the old timers and mess around with them.

The person who made this thred said they do nothing diffrent.....DUH! they do...............they connect (unless u dont count Mesu and Osu.....but they dont share presents, all they do is mate...).

they do many things go to beac brushes teeths gos up close to the screen goes to bath and other cool stuff but if you think iots boring thats okay but then i dont understand youre a member of this board

Last edited by a moderator:
I like tamagotchis.Anyhow I have no intention of being rude but thats not that right place to say that on a Tamagotchi fun website,

Don't worry about what other people say.Some people will like stuff and some people won't.Everybody won't like Tamagotchis.Tamagotchis get a little boring to everyone every once in a while!The part that usually keeps you going is the connecting!

shutup retard
1. If you dont like tamagotchis why are you on a tamagotchi message board?

2. That quote is from the first page...and I dont think its very...shall we say...."polite"....she was merely stating her opinion on the matter...and I have the same problem with "retard" as I do "gay" lol. A retard is someone who is born with a mental disability, and he/she/it's development is slowed...not a person who doesn't like tamagotchis :( This wouldnt bother me so much if a. my mom were not a social worker and b. I babysit for a down syndrome baby (cutest little thing ever) so I dont like when people say that...

Okay I'll shut up now

I'll admit tamagotchis can get boring but I still love the little buggers :( I've gone from getting females...to getting males :D yay go team me! :lol: :p :p:p

if u get bored with it, debug it. then u can get al lthe characters. or connect with friends.and if u dont have any friends with tamagotchi, they're stupid

And F.Y.I tamababii, no1 agrees with you. This was a stupid post to put up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back