Tamagotchi's are getting BORING?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do tamagotchi's get boring?

• NO WAY! They are soooo fun and i always have something to do with them!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

• They are like totally popular but then just really not and then they are again

• I liked them at first and now i don't

• They are okay

• I wish i never spent my money on them!

• I don't really know..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyDuck104

Reaction score
Sooo what do you think? Advice for should i get them would be helpful!

SillyDuck104 :lol: :)

Sometimes they're boring. I got rid of my v2 last yr when 2 of my guinea pigs died. I blame it for William and brownie's death. I got so worked up about A virtual pet, that I completly forgot about my guinea pigs.

Yeah they do get boring. But next week or this Saturday, I might get an awesome Tamagotchi School Thing Device.

Sometimes they become repetative for me but I just stop using them for a few months and bingo a few months later I'm playing with them again. I think everyone goes through different interests through out their lives and things come and go, but some things stay in our heart forever. Yes, its a bit silly that an egg can turn me into a Tamagotchi Addict. *Stands up out of her chair and says* "My names Lisa and I'm a Tamaholic" : D

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally have always been into tamas, but most of my friends have gone off them over time. It goes to show that over time, people's opinions change. I don't think Guinea Pig Lover should take the death of his/her two guinea pigs to heart, I am sure it's not your fault ;)

I prefer the old tamas (version 1 and below) and I normally only use those features- even with the new V4's. The shop can be rather pleasant to nose about in though.

I presume that some of the people who find them boring bought tamas to be part of the 'in crowd' at school? (No offense, but that is definetly the case at my school)

It seems a lot of TamaTalk members have also lost intrest in tamas (good thing we have Non TamaTalk!) but are posting in other sections. I think that Tamatalk has become more a whole forum than a JUST tama forum, which is quite interesting, as when I joined, the number of daily posts in Non TamaTalk was about 2/3 of the number of posts in the Tama related forums. But now, it is the opposite!

:) -tamagotchi_pal- :(

I think, that tamagotchis are an interest in everyone on here. After you play with something for a while, it gets pretty boring I guess. Thats why Bandai keeps making new versions.

Interests change, too. When your little, about 5 or 6, you like barbies and toy trucks. When your a teenager, you like make-up and.. weights? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back