tamagotchis are

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireworks2008

Reaction score
i never knew tamagotchis were sooo popular until today. ok so first i went to target. and there are usually 3 racks of tamagotchis, but today there was new tamagotchis at all, and the target ppl even said they just got thier new stock of em' last week!so i went to walmart, and no tamagotchis either, but i didnt find a awesome blue tamagotchi case.so i went to sears, and they usually are packed with tamas, but there was none!!!! finally i went to toys r us and there was only 1 tama left, but i already had it, but i bought some mametchi charms.

i thought tamagotchis were one of those(not so many kids buy em, oddball sort of toy, but now they are popular

ps.^ tamagotchis are way more than a toy to me

Yeah,they are pretty popular.I guess because Bandai is making so much more advanced versions.

I checked my local Wal Mart and they weren't there. I went to Target and they weren't there. That's why I always reccomend going to Toys R' Us. Yes, Tamagotchis are really popular at this time. :lol: :blink:

usually in the places i shop in they are loaded with tamagotchis
me too they are kind of oddball toys where i live because i went to zellers and there were a lot of music stars (i guess im lucky :D ) but they dont have v4.5s of v4s anymore and that kindof makes me sad (i like v4s and v4.5s :( )

i went to toys r us today. they had a few tamagotchis but all they had were the music star version which wasnt what i was looking for. i was surprised they didnt carry the other versions but i will be going to wal mart later today to see if i can find one there. i will post back here to tell you if they had any if i remember. :angry:

Well think about it, there's 100's of kids on here who love playing with tamagotchis. What about all the kids who are keeping it a secret. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:
okay so i went to wal mart and all they had were the music stars like toys r us.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOO MY + COLOR IS COMING IN THE MAIL TOMARROW! IT BETTER BE GOOD BECUASE I CHOSE IT OVER A NINTENDO DSI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back