Tamagotchis at wal-mart cheaper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

everly20

TamaTalk DOUBLE Lifetime Angelgotchi
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
i went to wal-mart last night and decided to buy a white tama with stickers. i got to the check out counter and she rung it up and it was 9.95 i asked her if this was a mistake and she said no it wasnt that they got reduced. they just havent repriced them they still say they are 14.95 but they are 9.95

*Chris*

well some ppl have been tampering with prices anding tricking walmart into competing agaisnt KB toys and so they try to compete against them and lwered the prices this is because walmart is does not check with their resources. :blink:

hmmm lower prices? maybe tamagotchi is planning to go out of buisness here in america? i hope not cuz i want a American Keitai

It is true. They lowered the price, I dont know if it was because of the whole competiter thing or they figured to just lower the price. That they may sale more. They arent on clearence just they are cheaper. and noone here has ever used the excuse KB sales them for cheaper because Kentucky have idiots for inhabitents. And KB toys is more expensive anyway for them to believe KB has something on sale they are dimwitted if they do believe that. A sale to KB toys is like buy one get one half off or 50 cents less and i dont mean percent i mean cents.

I hope that they just decided to lower it for christmas or sumthing. Cus z i mean if stores are lowering the prices doesn't that mean they arent selling enough? i hope not!

i dont think it may be that i think it is because our wal-mart has alot of tamagotchis there wasnt enough shelf space at our wal-mart they have them stacked on the top shelf and bottom shelf id say they just lowered the price to get rid of them faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back