TAMAGOTCHIS BANNED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. A few people at my school have figured out how to reset them, and so I'm constantly having to keep my Mothra and Morino out of dodge. There are two kids who are fascinated by them though, and like to check in on them and see how they're doing.
Oh, I also have a teacher who has a son that has a few digimons and older tamagotchis that he doesn't use anymore. I was thinking I might ask her if I could buy them, as weird as that would be. It'd be a little more painless than buying from ebay, and I bet I could get them cheap. x)
Oh nice!, i wouldn't mind having some of the

older Tamagotchi's. Just to try them out. xP

same at our school!! just that ours has been banned since v2's came out.

Oh nice!, i wouldn't mind having some of theolder Tamagotchi's. Just to try them out. xP
Yeah, I cherish my Mothra and my Morino. They are definitely quite fun, and nice to play when you need a step back from all that skill points/mamememekuchi families/more than 1 game/GotchiPoints madness of the V4. And there also much easier to care for at school.

Last edited by a moderator:
well my school hasn't banned them...yet! and i don't think they will ever be banned because almost nobody has them (i think). maybe because i'm in middle school...but who knows! all i do know is that i have a V3 and a V4 that i just got! i love them! i want to take them to school but i'm afraid i'll lose them because people try to brake into people's lockers. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back