tamagotchis boys or girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

water42

Reaction score
ok im a boy i love tamagotchi i have a kupatchi tama watch a kupatchi strap that holds your tamagotchi and i really like my v6 (music star). but i do not like the pink boxes because when i went to walmart to buy one my mom said those are for girl i said no there not

THERE for boy/girls right ;)

I'm male too, and i'm nuts about buying small and cute things, counting plush dolls, key chain games, and tiny versions of other things (like real frying pans and lanterns o_O!) my brother calls me a weirdo but he's a jerk so i don't care.

Somehow i always loose these things....

xD yeah the boxes do not help a young male adult like me, i was very tempted to buy a my meebas just for the plush though....

i love plushes two like they put webkinz and stuff in girls section but thats not right but they do make boy tamas but a pink box? my meebas i bought one its fun

;) Im a guy and i feel ur pain

because my brother says im a tamagotchi freak but i love tamagotchi

because they remind me of animals and pokemon.

I also have poke plusies and tamaplushies with about 7 tamagotchis at hand

but my family used to them.

My mother didnt really notice the pinkish purple box

because of the masculine techno design in front of it.

Most of my tamas have cool not girly designs which is why i feel

comfortable when people see me with them. But that box looks cool to me

and the plushies on the other hand should be hidin if ur really that ashamed of them :furawatchi:

Tamagotchi is a toy for both boys and girls. I have a friened that stopped playing with his Tama because everyone laughed at him for having 'a girl toy'.

If you like it, then you get it. People should not dislike something just because it's sterotyped as a girl or boy toy :p

i agree people should not judge because it has pink packgeing or stop playing it

I'm not a boy but I think that tamas are for everyone! Hello its in the electronics aisle and electronics are for every one!

Plus some boys at my school wear pink and think its cool! :D

I am a 14 year old boy, and I am in middle school, and I love ALL things plush and Tamagotchi, along with video games. Plus, I am a mega Pokemaniac. I think Tamagotchi are a unisex toy, but I think that Bandai has forgotten that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I'm not a boy, but I am considered "too old" for a Tama. You know what? people like that are narrow-minded. When I was little, I liked "boy toys" more: He-Man action figures, plastic guns, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you name it. I grew up to be fairly normal, so the short answer is: Tamagotchis are for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back