Tamagotchis' Discontinued in UK (Proof)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually haven't viewed this topic in a while, I'm amazed at the feedback I got here!

Yes, the UK's a great place to live in, but sometimes, it does suck! Like only having 2 flavours of Pop Tarts. :)

Yeah, I kinda had a feeling that was happening.

Honestly, I think that it may only be a few years until they are discontinued in the USA, and then Japan. Because it has seemed pretty clear to me for a while that the Second Tamagotchi BOOM has been coming to an end.

Hmmm……why do they not let it become a big boom? I think it is starting to discontinue in New Zealand as well! You can scarcely find any tamagotchi’s, either because they stopped making tamagotchi’s or they are too busy advertising and selling other things! :angry:

I think Bandai is a bit selfish, though they did provide us with great tamagotchi’s, why did they just stop creating them and start disappointing the fans?

Oh, maybe it is because of the tamagotchi fakes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys,

I made an online petition to let Bandai reconsider the decision. And it's not just for people in the UK. It's for everyone in Europe. Please get as many people as you can to sign it!

www.ipetitions.com/petition/tamagotchi_recontinued

Okay guys,

I made an online petition to let Bandai reconsider the decision. And it's not just for people in the UK. It's for everyone in Europe. Please get as many people as you can to sign it!

THANK YOU!! :D

Okay guys,

Thank you! It's about time someone actually took action! Although, I have a feeling that it isn't classed as 'discontinued' anymore. When they were originally discontinued, every time that I sent an email to Bandai, I received replies stating that Tamagotchi was discontinued. The most recent one didn't, however.

this is horrible! :( tamagotchis should stay available EVERYWHERE! everyone deserves a tama they dont have to pay shipping for

EDIT: signd the petition btw. i dotn live in the UK but i still think they shuld be sld there an everyone deserves a tama ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Tamagotchis are dying out in Japan at all. One of my friends lives over there now as part of her university course, and she was saying they're still really popular.

If only they'd share some of the coloured Tamas with us! Maybe they'd be more popular over here. I'm definately signing the petiton!

Hi it not dead in the uk! I received an email from them saying that the tamagotchi go will be released in the second half of 2011! Go to www.mymimitchi.weebly.com an on the news page there is a snapshot of the message!

Hi it not dead in the uk! I received an email from them saying that the tamagotchi go will be released in the second half of 2011! Go to www.mymimitchi.weebly.com an on the news page there is a snapshot of the message!
I already mentioned that here. I hope other people don't try to take credit for what we found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back