Tamagotchis just got banned at my school!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are Tamagotchi's alloud at your school?

• Yes- the teatchers don't mind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes- but most teachers will take them away

• No- We aren't aloud to bring them

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were banned at my school sice they came back! :angry: Me and a few other people bring theirs but most don't like to risk the dibba-dobbers around.

At my school, I'm almost positive they are banned. One person was playing with theirs at lunch, at got taken away by our teacher. At the end of the day, she got it back, but was dead. -.- I don't want to bring mine to school. But on some days, we have this like "Tech-Day", and I think we can bring Tamas. Not so sure though.

just the same as most.....i cant bring electronics to school....!!! but i do anywaysss!!!! i bring my cell, my ipod, my tama.....and alot more!!!!!!lol......my teacher dont care!!! we have to wear uniforms and tuck in our shirts!!!!!!! my teacher says that we can have them untucked unless MR. Tanks is there( our school "princi""pal""")!!!!!!!!!!! my teacher is so nice,,,,,,,!!!! and today my tama beeped in class, and i was all scared Mr. tanks mite hear it but he didnt!!!!!!!!!!! yah 4 tamas!!!! :D :eek: :huh:

My mom Takes care of my tamas because If my teacher sees them she will take them and never give them back :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: She is mean

My mom Takes care of my tamas because If my teacher sees them she will take them and never give them back :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :unsure: :mellow: She is mean

well my princibal band them just because ONE person lost theirs!!!!!!!!

:huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :(

there really is no rule at my school about bringing tamagotchis and other virtual pets. the teachers would probably not want them in the classroom, so what I do is: I put my tama in my purse and turn the sound off, so the teacher doesn't hear it. what im saying is the teachers will take them away and you have meat with him/her at the end of the day, so you'll still get it back.

my school JUST banned them a few days ago. ALL of my friends have tamas but the teachers think we should spend more time doing physical activity than " playing with electronic games." it sucks.

They were banned at my school sice they came back! :chohimetchi: Me and a few other people bring theirs but most don't like to risk the dibba-dobbers around.
"dibba-dobbers"??????????

r "dibba-dobbers" people who steal stuff, and r mean people????????????????????

Well at least school is almost over. :chohimetchi:
yeah, true......

but what stinks is that, well, i mean, even though the last day of school, for me, is on June 7th, and that on June 8th, well, we dont have any school, but the thing is that for some strange, and to me, stupid, reason, well, the school district makes us come back on June 9th, but only for 1 measely little hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, yeah, well, yeah,............

Makes perfect sense. You kids abuse your freedom, it gets taken away.

No phones is fair as it would be a privicy invasion but tamas?

TAMAS?!

Thats unfair what have they done?

they should be allowed if they are paused in lessons :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back