tamagotchi's secret fear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ur tama's fear...

• ghosts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • poos

• death

• disease

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a picture of the ghost here.To those who have the american version and have never received a ghost as a present. Can anyone show me a picture of the jack in the box? I'm really curious about that. B)
that's a young mimitchi!

Can you put an exact link?

i've never heard of getting ghosts OR illnesses. is that on the american (conneCTion) version or the plus or the conneXion, or what?
It's not on the connection.(amarican version)

P.S.I know beacause I've got a Tamagotchi Connection.

B) TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION ROCKS! :ph34r:

death...i h8 that little angel thingy its like when you see it your mouth drops to the ground then there comes alot of loud mouth annoyence ;)

<QUOTE>QUOTE (helios @ Mar 21 2005, 03:28 AM)

I took a picture of the ghost here.

To those who have the american version and have never received a ghost as a present. Can anyone show me a picture of the jack in the box? I'm really curious about that.

that's a young mimitchi!

Can you put an exact link? </QUOTE>

Scroll down the side-bar (Where there are the thums) and click on the thumbnail named "Ghost".

Wow, this is really interesting... thanks for the info. By the way, AWESOME computer art! :D

Mine have had poo, the jack in the box, a snake and have then had nothing lol. - My tama has gotten angry, but there hasn't been anything on the screen with it! It was just blank, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back