Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock the world-guy

Reaction score
I used to be a huge fan of tamagotchis ( I still am, just not as much) but are there too many? I mean, they would be up to V7

Look at my chart:

Current:V1-V2-V3-V4-V4.5-V5-V5.5

The REAL One: V1-V2-V3-V4-V5-V6-V7

They wasted their time making the V4.5 and V5.5 when they could of went straight to V5,V6,and V7!

Do you think they wasted their time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there are too many.

I don't really mind what version number they use :D

V4.5 was very similar to V4 so I just assumed they wanted to bring out a slightly updated version but felt it would be misleading to call it a V5...

Are they wasting their time?

Probably not.

They've done their market research. They can guess what will sell and what will fail.

They'll keep making tamagotchis as long as there are people willing to buy them and make it worth their while to keep designing new versions :(

I agree with TamaMum! =D

Bandai know what they're doing! And V5.5 tamas are out now, by the way. They are called Celebrity Tamagotchis, with a little twist on normal V5s. They couldn't be called V6s though. As TamaMum said, that would be misleading. So I'm glad that they don't act like every little twist is an entirely new version altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back