tamagotcho v4 true or rubbish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think About Taqma V4.**read 1st post**

• some of those may be true but some are rubbish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they are all rubbish!

• I also heard that theres a tama v4

• I think its all true

• I i want it to come out soon!!!!

• As if!

• Bandai hasn't said anything ....

• Maybe they are around in Japan now but they havnt reached the rest of the world

• I wish! Sounds great! probley isnt true though... :(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alaqua

Reaction score
i heard about a tama v4!

apparently u may be able to send messages to your friends and u stay at other peoples tamas for longer until u chose to go home.

There may be a little keyboard that u can pull out the bottom like a mobile.

heres the other feateres i heard :

connect from 20 meters

waterproof

3D ( i think thats a made up rumour, definatly! )

sleepovers

10 games (as adult)

I dont think all this could be fit into one tamagotchi for $25 australian dollars, but lets hope B)

please post all thoughts

and please note

*** I DID NOT MAKE UP ANYTHING ABOVE, eVERYTHING IS ALL RUMOURS THEREFORE THEY MAY NOT BE TRUE***

Well. . .I wouldnt be the one to say if it is true or rubbish. . .I didnt make them. Someone should contact bandai for ino on whether it is true or not.

FAKE it's definetly fake. bandai would tell us if there was a new version any time soon.

FAKE it's definetly fake. bandai would tell us if there was a new version any time soon.
Well. . .you dont know that, but there may be more versions than even that in like Japan and stuff.

v4s would not come out so close to the v3s. No way. Most o those rumors sound false anyway. Espically the keyboard (not enough room to type on) and waterproof (impossible. maybe water-resistant, but not waterproof. electronics can not be waterproofed as far as I know.)

Sadly this is 100% incorrect sorry guys. Why?

1. You cannot connect that far away due to little infared ports.

2. You cannot extend the IR communication time because it would kill the battery.

3. Sleepovers: Would involve alot of IR communcation which would kill the battery.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :D :D my m8ts have a v8 at my school but it looks fake because the screen animation is MASSIVE!!! so i dont think there is v4 but there is v3 :rolleyes: :wacko:

I sent a letter to Bandai asking them about an plans for a tamagotchi version 4. Here is a copy of the letter they sent me, to answer your questions:

We have heard no definate plans for a Tamagotchi Connection V4 for the U.S. at this time. Any official updates that may come along would be posted to www.bandai.com

Thank you for your support of Tamagtochi.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Sorry, guys it doesn't sound like anything is for certain yet :rolleyes: But knowing bandai, I'm sure they hare somthing up their sleeve :D :rolleyes:

I'm hoping that the rumor going around is true about V4's. But it will be hard for me to get my hands on one...my parents almost flat out refused to let me get a V3. They said I'm eighteen and will be ninteen soon and that I should start acting like it and stop playing with toys.

I'm saving up for Zelda: Twilight Princess and that is possibly going to drain what little money I have...I hope it comes out when I have cash in my pocket to spar.

I'm hoping that the rumor going around is true about V4's. But it will be hard for me to get my hands on one...my parents almost flat out refused to let me get a V3. They said I'm eighteen and will be ninteen soon and that I should start acting like it and stop playing with toys.
I'm saving up for Zelda: Twilight Princess and that is possibly going to drain what little money I have...I hope it comes out when I have cash in my pocket to spar.
Do you have a job? I am 19, nearly 20 and I went and bought myself a V3. Noone could tell me I couldn't since it's my own earned money :rolleyes: I remember when I was in 6th Grade though, my parents would tell me "No" all the time when it came to v-pets since the allowance I got was given to me by them...and not a corporation like now. Lol.

:rolleyes:

I already contacted Bandai, this is what they said:

We are now concentrating on V3, so we dont know whether we will release any of them.

I also ask them to make tamaAngels and Morino, and V4, and EnTama too...lol

im sticking with aysa, they are defently fake...v3s only came out a wile ago

If it can do that, we probaly can't bring it to school..is going to be.....HUGE.

And cost like so much. Its probally more that $20

i saw a tamagotchi on ebay it said it was a v4 they even had v8. the pacage said it was a tamagotchi but it said it was an animal.

so i thought maybe it was a nano pet i also thought that it was one from a different country.

like i have 2 other tamagotchis but their the spanish version from hong kong.

I KNOW that there's v4's. There's even v5's, too!!!!!! The thing is, they're only out in Japan. I don't know what they can do, though.

Sorry, I'm probably no help.

:huh:

Well. . .you dont know that, but there may be more versions than even that in like Japan and stuff.
:furawatchi:

Well, of course!!!!!!!!!

Go on ebay n find out! At least they used to sell them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back