Tamagotci DS Corner Shop 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, soem of you may know this news already, and for others, it may be new. First of all, I want to point out that this so far is only available to Japan.

Probably, the 'V4' willbe released with Corner Shop 2 for Americans and Europeans and Australians.

Anyway, I dont speak Japanese as well toknow to read through and decypher all those Japanese characters, and I cant be bothered to get a pronunciation guide and work it out bit by bit, but it is coming out on the 27th of July, probably to accompany the UraTama launched on my birthday (22/7)

On the website it also makes a lot of reference to the 15th of June, so maybe it as already launched, or that was when itwas announced or soemthng. :S

This is the official Corner Shop 2 website

https://www.ds-tamagotch.com/ <--That is the website which covers Corner Shop 1 and Corenr Shop2

Looking at the houses, and soe scanned images I cant remember where I saw them, the new shops are:

-Hamburger making

-Car cleaning

-Bakery

-Music

-Flowers

-Bowling

-Some sort of food making

-Doctor (you are a doctor, and you can listen to the tamagotchi's hearts with the stethoscope etc...)

Aha! Foudn more images here

There are also new characters, Princess TamaKo is back, and there is this Prince by him (Prince TamaKo???).

The Care mode seems to be the same thing, and then maybe displaying soemthing or other, it seems to have more of a 'map' kind of view, but I am not too sure.

Other DS-Tamagotchirelated products here

Enjoy!

If any Japanese speakers could help translate this, or if I have made any mistkae with the interpretation, feel free to correct me. :)

cool!!I wonder when it will be released world wide...
It comes out onn the 27th of June.

We shalll probably have to wait till next Spring for it to come to America.

Japan produces around 2 tamas a year + their personal Deka while the other BanDais only make around one a year. :)

Wow It's relesed on July 27th I might get it in japenese lol maybe :) It looks way better than corner shop one!

I Posted A Topic earlier which featured scans from Famitsu. :wacko:

Wow It's relesed on July 27th I might get it in japenese lol maybe :wacko: It looks way better than corner shop one!
Actually, maybe its best to buy the English one moreover because:

1) It gives you password, and if we dont know Japanese and we dont have an UraTama, there'll be there for nothing

2) In English we can understand it, and it gives us passwords for the V4, which is what most of us shall be buying when they are launched.

It looks really neat. The corner shop 1 just recently released here in Australia. That probably means that the Corner Shop 2 will get released a few months later than in the United States and Canada.

WHOA! soo totally kyool! except i don't really agree about the prince..no offense, viperninja........I THINK THE PRINCE IS THE UGLIEST THING I'VE SEEN SINCE THE URATAMAS!!!!!!!!!!! :) :p :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :(

Well, soem of you may know this news already, and for others, it may be new. First of all, I want to point out that this so far is only available to Japan.Probably, the 'V4' willbe released with Corner Shop 2 for Americans and Europeans and Australians.

Anyway, I dont speak Japanese as well toknow to read through and decypher all those Japanese characters, and I cant be bothered to get a pronunciation guide and work it out bit by bit, but it is coming out on the 27th of July, probably to accompany the UraTama launched on my birthday (22/7)

On the website it also makes a lot of reference to the 15th of June, so maybe it as already launched, or that was when itwas announced or soemthng. :S

This is the official Corner Shop 2 website

https://www.ds-tamagotch.com/ <--That is the website which covers Corner Shop 1 and Corenr Shop2

Looking at the houses, and soe scanned images I cant remember where I saw them, the new shops are:

-Hamburger making

-Car cleaning

-Bakery

-Music

-Flowers

-Bowling

-Some sort of food making

-Doctor (you are a doctor, and you can listen to the tamagotchi's hearts with the stethoscope etc...)

Aha! Foudn more images here

There are also new characters, Princess TamaKo is back, and there is this Prince by him (Prince TamaKo???).

The Care mode seems to be the same thing, and then maybe displaying soemthing or other, it seems to have more of a 'map' kind of view, but I am not too sure.

Other DS-Tamagotchirelated products here

Enjoy!

If any Japanese speakers could help translate this, or if I have made any mistkae with the interpretation, feel free to correct me. :rolleyes:
when will it be out in canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back