tamaguide talk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama dude josh

Reaction score
hi this is a topic where you can post somthing kind you would like to say to a tama guide, and hopefully they will reply!!! ;)

tama dude josh

;) B) :) :wacko: :nyatchi: :) :lol:

i would like to say:

thank you so much tama guides for looking after this site with admin and always making us ;) !!!!

(sorry about the double post)

tama dude josh

:) :wacko: B) :) :lol: :nyatchi: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a really nice thing to say pinefir, maby when we have enough nice things on this topic we could pm a tama guide or admin to show them all of the nice things that have been said!!! :angry: :) :)

tama dude josh

:lol: :angry: :) :D :angry: :) :angry: :angry: :) :angry:

I would like to say thanks for not banning me after all those outbursts xD

And, thanks for keeeping tamatalk thriving while keeping all SPAMmers under control.

hi rachelgotchi what do you think of this topic so far??? :angry: i hope you, the other guides, the other angelgotchis and admin like it! :)

tama dude josh

:lol: :angry: :angry: :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

It;s progressing... I think the guides will like it.

:S I'm no guide xD

thats a really nice thing to say pinefir, maby when we have enough nice things on this topic we could pm a tama guide or admin to show them all of the nice things that have been said!!! :) :) :)
tama dude josh

:ph34r: :lol: :) :furawatchi: :lol: :) :furawatchi: :lol: :) :furawatchi:
thanks!

i would like to say to all the tamagiudes and the admin thanks for keep this site in order and thank u admin for making this site in the first place! oh and thanks bandai for making tamas... thanks to the hard working guides tama talk is alive and kicking! and the admin must be very proud *thanks guides* thanks admin* thanks bandai* #thanks tama talk# *thanks members*

That is really nice of you to try and start a topic like this :lol:

But don't forget - lots of ppl use the text in their signatures to post a thank you note to Admin or the Guides - and you can always use the PM system too - if you want to say a special thank you...

as the old saying goes.. the Guides are just doing their job... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back