Tamahonay's log/diary (y)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamahonay

Reaction score
okeyy well i'm tamahonay and cause my tamas are preetty darn special, they are gonna have this awsuum tama log :wacko:

They are

a v3 named Cheri and

a v4 named Robin

I am sure you are busting to meet them, so, here they are!

hewoo, my names cheri and i am a mizutamatchi, you know, the one that looks like a rain droppy. I have a fwend too, she is a bit olda than mee. Im gonna go now and play get :)

buh bye, cheri <3

heeeey, the names robin, im a ringotchi and im an apple (not a real apple, but i look like one :) ). I hang around wit all ma mates at school and i chill out with this lil kid called cheri. Well, im off to go to school.

cyaaaaa Robin xx

There is Cheri and Robin for ya. I'll be back to update later.

byeeeee

tamahonay ;)

UPDATE: Cheri is just rollin around, back and forth, back and forth.

Cheri: Roley poley, roley poley, poley roley, hehe

haha cuteeeee :wacko:

tamahoney ;)

ps. sorry about the closeness of posts

Stats check!

Cheri:

hungry:****

happy:****

training:***

0yrs old

43 LB (she should go on a diet)

Gen: 1

OMG!!!!!!! as i was checking Cheri's stats, Robin evolved!!!!! Now Robin is a :wacko: !!! yayayayaayaaaaaaay I'm soooo happy now!

Hey mum, i'm an adult now, so does that mean i can get married? I really want to have a kid, or maybe even two :)

ohhhh, you still seem too young to get married yet, *sigh* they grow up so quick...

Mummmyyyy, can you play bump wi...... whos that?

Its me Cheri....you know, Robin? I'm an adult now. Thats why i look different.

ummm, mummy? when am i gonna be a aduuult?

In time Cheri, in time.

Wow, how exciting, Im off to play bump with Cheri, whilst she's still a kid :)

ttfn

tamahonay ;)

heyy there, I was woken up this morning to a beep beepity beeeeeeeeep! I thought, oh no! one of my tamas are dying! When i looked over at Robin she was happily bouncing around on her screen. phew, wait where is Cheri?

I searched my room for 30mins and i couldnt find Cheri :mametchi: . So sad. I felt like crying, and then i heard a beeep coming from my bed :hitodetchi:

Cheri?

Yo muuuum, where are you? I'm hungry as! And i can't find the toilet. ewwwwwww.

*I looked under the bed to see Cheri!* Cheri! Omg, i was sooo worried. How did you get there?

I fell under there when you threw me on the bed. I was so lonely....you didn't even notice i was gone!! You are so selfish and i never want to talk to you again! :lol:

<_< But...Cheri...I'm sorry....ummm, your a teen now! Lets celebrate!

I said i don't want to speak to you! Leave me alone! *storms up to bedroom.*

:)

Mum? What was that about? Why is Cheri mad? Gosh. I always miss out on the exciting stuff :mellow:

Ohh noo.. um i better let Cheri cool down, who knew teens were so moody?

until next time...

tamahonay :ph34r:

ps. PM me with any idea's at all, or just to chat, im here pretty much all day (home sick from school) so yea.. cyaa

Dear Diary,

Grrrrrrrr! Mum is so mean. She favours Robin so much over me. I hate it! :blink: Robin this, Robin that! I just want to run away! But where would i run to? I need to find a friend and maybe even something more...I know! I will go on a friend finding website. Thats what i will do. I will find a friend and then we can run away together! heheheee.

ta ta, Cheri <3

Mail for Robin!

Thats me!! Lets see what it is.... :blink: its a heart!! and there is a note in there too.

To dear Robin,

hearts are red,

your ears are blue,

this is a note saying,

i love you.

love your secret admirer..

omg... i have a secret admirer! MUM, quick come here, i have to show you something!

What robin, what is it?

I have a secret admirer! Yay!!! *runs up to bedroom screaming*

Gosh that girl is full of energy. I wonder how Cheri is doing?

Dearest Diary,

Today I got a heart in the mail from my secret admirer, I wonder who it could be? Maybe it was someone from school...I am the most happiest mimitchi in the whole tamaverse! Maybe I will meet my secret admirer one day and marry! Wow. I cant wait until my next letter!

Until then, Robin xx

cyaaa next time

tamahonay :blink:

ps. PM me please, i dont bite! :(

Mail for Robin!

Yes thats mee, could it be from my...... oh, its just the king. A pencil. woop di doo.

Robin, what did you get? a pencil, thats nice.

Yeah, sure. whatever you say mum.. :blink:

well, thats it.

tamahonay :blink:

so bored rite now....PM meeeee

omg, it is rainy, there is thunder and i think there was just an earthquake! oh..wait, no...that was my stomach :p but it is raining and my doggie is goin bizerk! Anyways, sorry that was off topic.

Robin graduated from school last night, yayness! She didnt seem to happy about it though....

I dont think i actually told anyone what type of teen Cheri is. Well she is a patopatatchi. the flying onee. hmmm, Cheri hasnt spoken to me since yesterday.... feel so bad. im goin to make her soup, yea, soup, everyone loves soup!

*knock knock* Cheri, i made you some soup

well i can give it to Robin if you dont want it

no, i will have it, just leave it at my door.

can i come and speak to you?

...whatever.

I'm sorry i dont pay much attention to you...I really dont mean it, its just that Robin is at an age where alot is going on in her life.

mmmm..

but that is no excuse to ignore you and treat you any differently to Robin.

yeah.. i guess

well i spose i will let you eat your soup. i'llbe downstairs if ya need me, mmmkay?

...hey mum?

yeah?

thanks and im sorry.

thats ok darling ^_^

Yay, every thing is sorted out between me and Cheri.

Mail!

okay, thank you. lets see, mail for Robin.. and Cheri :huh: i wonder who gave Cheri a letter.

Well i gotta go now, but i will defineatly post laterrr.

tamahonay :ichigotchi:

Yay for friday!!!! the best day of the weeeek. Because good things happen on friday!

-it is the night you can stay up late and know your gonna get a sleep in the next morning

-the beginning of the weekend

-JUNK FOOD NIGHT! :D

Robin got a job interveiw for heaps of different jobs last night. They all rejected her. :( But then when i got home from school today she had mail, more job interviews. And the first job interveiw she had, she got!(maybe it has something to do with friday? lol). I havent done a full stats check in a while (or at all i dont think...) well anyway, STATS:

Cheri

hungry: ***

happy: *

training: 6 bars

Weight: 67LB :D

Generation: 1 gen.

GotchiPoints: 368p

Version: v3

Robin

Hungry: **

Happy: **

Training: 7 bars

pencil: 75

star: 32

flower: 6

Weight: 99LB (she REALLY needs lay off those cakes...) ^_^

GotchiPoints: 1330p

Version: v4

I'll post again soon.

Tamahonay :D

ps. sorry about the previous post, its a bit corny. XD

Dear Diary,

I got yet another love letter today with a loveheart in it. So romantic. I am expecting the matchmaker today, maybe she will bring my secret admirer... I hope so! Cheri has been pretty quite lately. I might connect with her later and see whats up. She also got a letter the other day i want to ask her about. Mum is going to the movies today. I wish i could come!

Robin xx

Dear Diary,

I got a letter the other dayy...it was from a friendship agancy a joined.. they found a friend for me, the letter said that if i wanted to be the tama's friend i would have to meet him/her at tamatown. Should i? Or should i just forget about it? I dont know. I need to talk with my bestie, Robin.

So confused, Cheri <3

hey, the matchmaker should come for Robin today, i hope (yn). I wonder who the matchmaker will bring? I think i am as excited as Robin about it all. I'm gonna go and connect Robin and Cheri, they havnt seen each other in a while.

I was just wondering if anyone is actually reading my log. I enjoy writting it, but its a bit pointless if no one is reading it. So PM me, with either constructive critisism, tips or just to talk.

tamahonay :rolleyes:

I just connected with Cheri and Robin they played the balloon pop game and Cheri won! yay for Cheri! :D

Then, OMG I looked at Robins screen and the matchmaker was there! :D

I screamed i think Robin did too! The matchmaker brought a pyontitichi! Then they kissed and there were love hearts and then the screen went black. Fireworks, woooo hoooo! And then i see Robin on the screen with a little baby boy!!! He is adorable! ;)

Dearest Diary,

Not too long ago to my suprise the matchmaker came! I jumped up and down with excitment and the matchmaker brought the most hottest pyontitchi i had ever seen! We kissed and then the lights went out. It was the best 10 seconds of my life! :D Then i had a little baby boy! But after i had the baby my dream guy left me :D Now my baby is going to grow up without a daddy... I thought we would have beewn together forever and always..... I gonna go, i have to feed my baby. btw, i have no idea what to call my baby. you can help by PM mum.

Robin xx

I need help with names! If you have a good name PM me! I'm going to take Cheri to tamatown. She really wants to go there for some reason. Tata!

Tamahonay :D

I just got back from the movies to see both Cheri and Robin & her new baby boy, sick, hungry and unhappy. :( I fixed em up and Cheri is now an adult! yay! She is now a kurokotchi. Just incase you forgot who is who, here's a colour code:

Cheri is dark red

Robin is orange

and Robins baby is going to be green.

OMG! I am the most ugliest adult ever! :(

Nah, you look fine

Gaa gooo laaa

I dont care! No wonder no one showed up when i went to tamatown...its because im uglyyyy!

Well, you look kinda like a duck, and ducks are cute.

*sniff* you thinks so?

Yeah totally, isnt that right Robin?

Of course!

Okay....

and just think the matchmaker is coming in a few days, how exciting!

Yeah i suppose that is pretty exciting!

Im off, now, going to hungry jacks! and this time i will bring my tamas. toodle oo

tamahonay :angry:

OMG! I can't beleive it! My mum and dad went into the city last night and came back this morning with gifts for everyone. When i opened my present, i found a tamagotchi v6!! OMG i am so happy :angry: So welcome the new addition to the family.

Okey so im about to take the little tab thing out of the tama.

beeeeeeep

setting the time and the datee, birthadayyyy and usernamee!

done

now i have to wait...

so cuteee there is an egg with a little music note on it! :angry: and three presents?

Yay it hatched!!! the presents opened too, i got a house a bag of money, and drums i think. Awwwww its a little girl, cutttiieeee :angry: ima gonna name her imogen (cause i'm listening to hide and seek by imogen heap ilovethatsong).

I-M-O-G-E-N, there done.

*just to let you's all know, imogen will be speaking in purple :angry:

h-h-heeii.. mmmyy n-aame is imie, ima, imogenn.

awwww, cuttiieee. I'm gonna go and play some games with imogen. cyaaz later :p

tamahonay :D

Imogen got sick for the first time :angry: 11:09am.

*cough*....*cough* waaaaaaahhh

tamahonay :D

Imie (Imogen's nickname) evolved an hour or two ago. she is now a :p a star? hah, nahh i kno its a hitodetchi :wacko: The kindergarden teacher came and enrolled imie in kinder. Now imie is bouncing up and down with her house :D its so funny to watch!!!

I still havn't an idea what to call my baby boy.. any ideas at all, PM my mum, she doesn't bite. :p

caaan i preeeetty please go too tamatown pretty please. :wacko:

Hey mum, when is the matchmaker coming? And can I play with Imie? She looks cutee.

no you cant :( your version doesnt connect with imie's. :)

oh... that sucks.

muuuummmmmaaaaa, i wannt sum fwood

yes i will get you some.... um...errr....baby. I really need a name for him... :)

I'm going to tamatown with Imie, see yous later

tamahonay :)

I have a name! Robins baby is to be called Oliver! coool. thanks midjet for the name. good one (y).

Okayyy i just looked over at Cheri and she is jogging around her screen with a backpack on her back. :p well i suppose she needs to workout, she is ... 94LB's?!!!!! OMG! Cheri, you really need to get into shape!

*puff* I KNOO MUM, why do you think i am working out?!*puff* *puff*

i need to workout too... okay well ium gonna go on me cross traainer, be back later!

tamahonay :)

wow, it has been a whole day since i last posted.... what happened?! okay, well oliver was left by himself this morning :furawatchi:

mail for oliver!

me ooo meeeee

i wonder what it is... i have been accepted into kinder! yay :D

well, oliver is now a kid, he is the chubby, bunny-lookin one. The matchmaker hasnt come for Cheri yet. When will she come??? and my lil imie. She is so lonely, but my brother has a music star! he wont let me connect with his though :furawatchi: i dont know why. I <3 all my tamas. Sooo cutee.

STATS CHECK!!:

Cheri

Hungry: **

Happy: ***

Training: 8 bars

Weight: 99LB's :furawatchi:

GotchiPoints: 834p

Imie (Imogen)

Hungry: ***

Stress: 35

Tone: 37

Rhythm: 34

Original: 73

Genre: pop music

Weight: 10LB

GotchiPoints: 3000p

Oliver (spelt olivr cause there wasnt enough room)

Hungry: ***

Training: 2 bars

Pencil: 6

Flower: 2

Star: 0

Weight: 26LB

Generation: 2 gen.

GotchiPoints: 3440p

thats all folks!

tamahonay :furawatchi:

Latest posts