TAMALOVE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenelle1993

Reaction score
5:00pm

There were two tamas, One was a Female Mametchi named Alex and a male Mimitchi named Rob. They were Boyfriend and Girlfriend For 1 year.

(The front door opened) "Honey, I am back from the general Store".

Rob said as he put the grocery bag down on the floor. "I am in the kitchen Rob" Alex said.

Rob made his way to the kitchen. "What are we having for dinner?? Rob asked. Chicken and rice Alex replied.

"So?What are u doing tonight? Alex asked Rob. "I am working the nightshift today Alex, I am soo srry, I forgot all about our movie".

Thats ok Alex said with a sigh.

1:00am

"Bye, I am off to work Alex".

Rob said. But as soon as he got in the car he popped on an outfit to go clubbing. No as we kno, Rob is a very handsome tama.

1:30am

When he pulled up to the parking spot of the club, he saw jim (mimitchi) and Jake (memetchi). Hey whats up dudes. Rob said.

Nutin much jake and jim said.

When They walked in Rob saw a Hot girl standing next ot the bar.

They started flurting, But when They were flurting Rob didnt even know it.

--------------------

Part 2

The girl was a , she was wearing a tube top with a mini skirt.

Girl: Hi

Rob: Hi, Whats ur name?

Girl: my name is Alley

Rob: Oh.

Girl: and yours?

Rob: my name is Rob

Girl: Oh, Well I got to go, The club is closing and I need to go. Heres my number, Call me *Gives alex a piece of paper with her number on it*

8:00 am

ROB creeps back to th bedroom where is girlfriend was sleeping. He hid the number alley gave him. and went to sleep next to her.

What will Rob do?

Please comment!

Do yall want me to write more??

This post has been edited by Tamaluver_1993 on Dec 25 2006, 09:39 AM

--------------------

When Rob and angel woke up, Rob was feeling uncomforable because of the fact he met another tama names Alley. So he tried to avoid her all day.

Then he went to a local store to use the payphone to call alley.

He dialed the number.

*RING RING RING*

Then someone picked up the phone.

Hi, alley said. Hi Rob said in return.

Then Alley told him to meet her at the Plaza hotel.

And.....

--------------------

When Rob got to the entry of the PLaza Hotel he saw alley standing at the check in desk. She motioned for him to come , So Rob walked in her direction.

When he got there alley told the person at the desk she wanted a room for 1. She payed the money, grabbed robs hand and ran up to her suite. Then when she got in Rob told her, I have a gf already .Ohh. she said. Well dump her. Rob told her WHAT!! Ive known her for a long time. So what alley said Im hotter. Then she started kissing Rob.

Do yuo want it to continue??

PLease post!!

--------------------

Latest posts

Back