tamaluver_xoxo's V4 Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I just reset my V4 and I am anxiously waiting for my new little egg to hatch. I'm really hoping for a boy because I really want my new little baby to become a Kutchipatchi ;) .

Lol, so if my baby is a boy, I'm probably going to name him Binky. OMG! What is that noise! Oh... it's hatching!! Woohoo!!! :D

...................................................................................................................................

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I now have a chance of getting Kutchipathci :D !!!! As you know, his name is Binky. Binky has just eaten his first meal- a scone. He ate 4 scones and a 1 little orange. Now, I need to play a game with him. I'm gonna play Jump Rope. Now Binky wants to tell you something! He will be talking in between the little Kuchipatchi icons!!!

:lol: Hi! I'm Binky and just like my owner, Haley, I want to become a Kutchipatchi. Of course, any thing handsome will do! Well, I love scones and oranges. LOL (my owner, Haley, told me that 'lol' means 'laugh out loud'!!). I'm gonna go play my first game of Jump Rope, so bye!!! :lol:

Just as Binky said, we're gonna play Jump Rope, so I'll post back after we're done!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, while we were gone, Binky got sick and pooped once. I gave him 2 clicks of medicine and I cleaned up his mess. Binky really wants to go to Tama Town, so I'm gonna have to cut this update sort. I'll post his stats:

Hungry: @@@@ out of @@@@

Happy: @@@@ out of @@@@

Training: out of @@@@@@@@@

Intelligence: 0

Art: 3

Social:2

Weight: 11 lbs.

Name: Binky (lol :lol: )

Generation: 1G

Username: OCEAN

Here's Binky:

:D Hello! I can't talk long cause Haley is gonna take me to Tama Town. I can't wait!!! Yay!!! ;)

Sorry for not posting in a while, but my little Binky turned into a Mizutamatchi!! Binky is SO-O-O-O cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Anyway, Binky was very good today. He made a mess three times and is now sleeping in his little Itchigotchi pet pouch that I got for Easter. I cleaned the messes up of course. I think I'll wake him up so he can chat with you. Here he is.

:blink: Hi. I'm not that exclamatory because my Haley woke me up from my dream of Tama Town. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that my Haley took me to Tama Town. I was so happy when she took me to the 'LOVE' movie in the theater. Well, my Haley wants me back to sleep so I'll chat with you tomorrow. Bye. ;)

Awww.... my little Binky, I put him back to sleep. I love the way he calls me his ''my Haley'' instead of ''my owner''. Anyway, I took Binky to look at the character chart today and he told me that he wants to become a Kutchipatchi (DUH), a Togetchi, or a Mametchi. I love all of those characters, so it's fine with me :puroperatchi: !! Binky and I played Jump Rope all day. I'm gonna save the new 'Mimic' game until tomorrow. Well, it's getting late so I'll just post back tomorrow to tell you who read my log what Binky turned into! (hopefully something cute !!!! :rolleyes: )

Thanks for the reply, gotchigirl525! But from now on, PM me okay? ^_^

.....................................................................................................

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but little Binky turned into a..... GOURMETCHI!!! YAY!!! Binky is so-o-o-o cute!! Well, he always was (lol) but now he can bcome a Togetchi. When I told him that, he almost died ( NOT literally)! If anyone reading this log doesn't know what a Togetchi looks like, I will tell you. A Togetchi sort of looks like a fuzzy square. It is still really cute though!!! Anyway, today Binky graduated preschool and went on to become an official school student! His teacher is Ms. Flower. Binky enjoys his new school and wants to tell you something. Here he is.

:furawatchi: Hi!! Today in the middle of my Haley's FCS class, I became a Gourmetchi! I was so happy because my Haley then told me that I could become a Togechi. I really am working hard to become a Togetchi and so is my Haley. I can go to regular school, too!! The King sent me 2 letters with a total of 1300 gp! Well, I want to eat my apple pie my Haley bought me in the shop, so I'll talk to you later!! :hitodetchi:

Well, Binky is now chowing down on his apple pie!

:nazotchi: It is YUMMY!!! :nazotchi:

My Binky is so cute! Later on today I'm probably going to take him to Tama Town. He is going to be mating with a female that the Matchmaker brings on Tuesday! Woohoo! :nazotchi:

....................................................................................................

I made a seperation line because I have some really great news! My friend Abbey had gotten a V4 for Easter and is giving her Translucent Pink V3 to me!!! I had always wanted a V3. When I went to go buy one, the V4 had just came out and the Wal-Mart where I live by stopped buying them. So, I'm really excited. Binky's baby will probably breed with my new V3. I'm so excited :D :kuribotchi: !!! Well, I will post back when something interesting with Binky happens. See ya!

:nazotchi: SEE YA!! :nazotchi:

Hey!! My new V3 is gonna hatch soon. Binky is doing fine and he wants to talk to you in a little bit. OMG!!! My V3 hatched! Let's see what gender it is............... GIRL!!! OMG! Now Binky has a friend to connect with for a while. From now on, this log will now be a V4 AND a V3 log. Yay!!! Binky would like to talk now so, here he is.

:p I don't wanna share my log!! WAAAHHHH!!! I wanna be an only tama again. I'm mad now. I don't wanna talk. <_<

....................................................................................................

As you can probably tell, Binky is being a little naughty today. Well, it's way more than a little naughty. Right now, he is pouting while I'm playing Get with Lola, my little V3 baby. Lola just won 90 GP from playing Get. Lola is in a very shy stage right now, so even though the people reading this log right now may want her to talk, she is not ready but I'm trying to persuade her. Hold on. I'll ask her again.

.....................................................................................................

Okay, I'm back. Lola still feels uncomfortable talking in front of all of you tama crazy fans, so you'll just have to wait. Anyway, I talked to Binky and he is now happy to have Lola sharing his log. Here is the little chatterbox, Binky.

:wacko: Hi again! A little bit ago I was really mad to have Lola sharing this log with me, but my Haley persuaded me to. Anyway, Lola is a little baby still so she is very, very, very, very shy.(unlike me :lol: )

My Haley says that I was a little chatterbox when I was a baby. ( I bet many of ya guys think that I still am !! :huh: ) Well, I wanna rest because I'm gonna go to Tama Town later with my Haley an Lola. I can't wait. Bye !! :ph34r:

Well, Lola was hungry so I just fed her a scone. I guess now would be a good time to go to Tama Town because Binky has an Africa ticket in his shop and I need money, so I'll post back later. Maybe Lola will evolve soon and start becoming a little chatterbox like Binky. See ya later!

:huh: Yay! I can finally go to my favorite place- Tama Town!!!!! :huh:

Hello! I have very exciting news!! This morning, I woke up to the evolving sound. I quickly picked up my V4, and was very excited to see Binky, the............ TOGETCHI!!!!!!! I was so happy. And then yesterday, right after my dinner, I heard the evolving noise coming from my little V3 Lola. She evolved into a Tamatchi! And she is out of her shyness stage. Lola would like to talk to you now. She will be talking in between the laughing Memetchi icons. Here she is. :D Hi! I'm Lola. My haley told me that you gus ywere nice so now I wanna talk to you guys a lot. My Haley said that I will be evolving in a little bit. I can't wait! Well, Binky wants to talk now, so bye-bye! :D

:D Hey!!!! I heard that my Haley told you that I evolved into a Togetchi!!! I always wanted to become a Togetchi. Well, I'm a little tired from the excitment so I'll let my Haley talk to you guys now, okay. I'll tell my Haley to post back when my friend Lola evolves. Bye! :D

...................................................................................................................................

Well, Binky and Lola want me to post back later (I have a feeling that they want to go to Tama Town)! I guess that I should post their stats. Here they are:

Name: Binky

Happy: @@@@ out of @@@@

Training: @@@@@ out of @@@@@@@@@

Intelligence points: 37

Art points: 69

Kindness/Social: 42

Weight: 67 pounds

Gotchi Points: 11525 p

Username: OCEAN

Name: Lola

Happy:mad:@@@ out of @@@@

Training:mad:@@ out of @@@@@@@@@

Weight: 13 pounds

Gotchi Points:1295 p

Username:WATER

Well, I have nothing else to post right now and both Binky and Lola want to go to Tama Town, so we'll see you guys later!!! :mellow:

Hey, guys! Lola evolved into a Young Mametchi and will evolve into an adult tomorrow. Binky got his job offers today. he and I decided to pick the Travel Agent job. Binky wants to tell you about it. Here he is: :D Hi, ppls! Today I got my job. My Haley probably told you about it. It is so fun! Ohhh... when we went to TamaTown, Lola got sick, so we had to go home right away. I was a little mad. But, now I'm good!!! Yay!! I will talk tomorrow, 'cuz I'm really tired. :unsure:

Well, I am really tired to so I'm gonna have to cut this post short. I will defidently post back tomorrow, though. Until then, keep it awesome and always keep it Tama~Style!!! B) .....................................................................................................

I made this seperation line because I am going to get the Sunflower V4 pretty soon! I am so-o-o excited!!! Yay!~ :)

Latest posts

Back