tamanation!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
i have made a new forum on tamas!!!

here's the avdertisment link on artpad for it and here's the link to the forum!!!

thanx

♫ryta.k2♫ :mellow:

Hmmm i thought, "since noone seems to be noticing this topic, i better post here...and be kind" and i did! and i also joint your site while i visited it!

Hi Ryta!

I would, but I have to wait until I get on my other computer. This one only lets me on TamaTalk. :lol:

Hmmm i thought, "since noone seems to be noticing this topic, i better post here...and be kind" and i did! and i also joint your site while i visited it!
thanks roar the tiger!!

[SIZE=22pt] Sorry, great site, but I'm part of too many forums to keep up with [/SIZE] :lol:

:lol: tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] Sorry, great site, but I'm part of too many forums to keep up with [/SIZE] :lol:
:lol: tamagirl777
its ok i understand! i join practically ever tama invisionfree forum that some1 asks me to join!

I was the first person to view this, but I had sneaked on at the time, so i would've been caught typing if I joined. I am looking forward to joining it tomorrow... *counts on fingers and toes forums joined -gulp-*

I was the first person to view this, but I had sneaked on at the time, so i would've been caught typing if I joined. I am looking forward to joining it tomorrow... *counts on fingers and toes forums joined -gulp-*
i always sneak on and i usually get caught!

and thenx for joining tomorrow!

hey that site is cool, i might put it in my siggy
thanx Roar The Tiger! shall i advertise tamaworld?oh and bubba, some of it's part of the glitter graphics site and at the sides it part of a skin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back