TamAngel's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaAngelOfTheStars

Reaction score
Shala:I hope you all have not forgotten us~

Trala:Do hope so!!I BET THIS WILL MAKE YOU REMEMBER*Hits Shala on the head*

Shala:Oww...

Trala:I bet that doesn't...well,who cares,let's get going and introduce ourselves and the version two log!!

Shala:YEAH!!-don't...hit me...

Trala and Shala are sisters,as you can see,Trala isthe playful and tomboyish one

while Shala is the kind cheerful one,though they argue,they're great friends and

loves to co-orperate with each other though sometimes they goes head to head

with each other which will lead to a very....terrible...messy situation,in the end,

they'll always make up,the version one of this log is titled ~TamAngel's V5 Log~

,but this time,there will be somemore newer versions evben more fun to talk

to,even more fun to play with,even more hilarous times,Dina they're friend

might not appear at the start of the log but let's just hope that we will get back

on contact and be friends again....and the actual narrator will have the nickname Boku!and we're gonna add some more fonts and colours to make th log look COLOURFUL and not boring!.....and this time,there will be an art gallery

of our own,if anyone interested just PM us on your artwork of your tamas

,general art(etc.)so let's get back on track!!

Boku:HIYA EVERYONE!!!Sad to say,the v5s ,v4s and v4.5s are inactive..but then,we're having new pals over!!Welcome the Music Stars!!!

Melaine:HII!!!!I'm the great great grandmother of Austin,a Mastchi...sad to say 'm a bad care...I play the Mic,my husband's an androitchi

Melodi:I'm Melaine's daughter,i went back to Music City went i was ten,i'm a maidtchi,i went back because i had no choice to stay..life had been hard...but i managed to meet the matchmaker on my journey in Music City and so i had an egg and so i sent it too my beloved owner,Boku....i play the trumpet

Chris:I'm Chris,Melodi's son,i'm a kuchipatchi my wife's a very beautiful Onputchi,i play the Mic

Austin:Hi,name's Austin!!I'm a nonopotchi for now at the age of 2!!I'm on the 2nd genration of 'The New Generation'!!!I play the Mic

Boku:haha,oh Austin you cheerful one,

Trala:He's too cheerful for ME!!!

Austin:But i think you're [SIZE=27pt]beautiful[/SIZE]

Trala:*[SIZE=27pt]blushes[/SIZE]*Really?

Austin:I sure do think so

Shala:You're cheerful~Me like~

Boku:haha,Austin you kiss-up XD and here's Margaret

Margaret:HI!!I'm a Ringotchi!!!Age 1!!!!!I play the Timpani

Mikayla:AND I'M MIKAYLA!!!MARGARET'S TWIN!!!We don't get well together though!!!!I play the [SIZE=23pt]GUITAR!!![/SIZE]

Maragret:Hey!!Why don't I get a colour for my instrument

Boku:Don't be choosey,and here's our Tamagotchi+Colour

Mine is a pink one,i will show all 4 of themnnext time :DD plase be patient,ya?and the real fun hadn't started yet!

Mikayla:Hehe~You're so cute Austin~

Austin:You're real cute yourself!!

Trala:*hits Austin on the head and drags a fainted Austin off*Stop flirting boy...time to tell everyone about you're band

Shala:Don't be shy girls~We're just introducing youre band~

Austin:I didn't really care about the band name so i named mine S.H.E(lawlz)!!!!my band members Colleen is a Chamametchi while Daniel a hitotamatchi!!!COLLEEN USES THE SINGERS WHILE DANIEL PLAYS THE TRUMPET!!!WE LOVE HIP-HOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikayla:I am in the CandyBox band,my members are THU the chamametchi,and Veronica the ichigotchi we play R&B music

Margaret:I'm in the HOOPZ GROUP!!my band members are DINO the nonopotchi and David the Kikitchi!!!we play Latin Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boku:Melaine was once in the very famous LuckStar Band which got the 1st ranking reward a shimashimatchi who plays the trumpet and a torakotchi who plays the headphones and Melodi never got the 1st ranking reward cuz she never got to 1st nd is only on the 4th,so close she was once in the CandyBox band ,with mimitchi and onputchi and Chris who's band named D.HipHOP with a memetchi and doratchi in his band,end of introduction

Shala:Not really ...how about the Tamagotchi+Colour?

Trala:Great that you mentioned it....as always readers*leans forward*the funniest don't really happens at the beginning,see you later people!!!

Boku:Okay,i'm gonna tell you about my tamas > :D

Austin -Orande Idol Dream

Margaret-Rock City

Mikayla-Techno Sound

Tamagotchi + Colour - Pink Colour

Done of explanation now--

A FLASH OF LIGHT....

Austin:Yuck,i'mma Androitchi!!!

Mikayla,Margaret:YUCK!!!WE'RE A SEBIRETCHI~!!!!!!!!!!

Austin:Okay...me band members...

COLLEEN THE KUNOITCHI AND DANIEL THE SHIMASHIMATCHI

Mikayla:THU the mimitchi and Veronica the violetchi...*JEALOSYYYY*

Margaret:DINO THE GOZARUTCHI AND ......what's he called D:

HINT:HE'S SPIKY ALL OVER WEARING A YELLOW HAT HE HAS TWO EARS :3

Boku:pLEASE PM ANSWER AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN AN EMOTICON XDDD That's all for nows

Nemuz:Hi...i'm Nemuz the Nemutchi from Tamagotchi+Colour *YAWNNN*

Mikayla:Wow,you look so different......

Trala:GET TO YOUR ROOM EVERYONE AND PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All:Y-YES MADAM*Zooms into room*

THE HOUSE BOOMS WITH MUSIC

Shala:Trala...that was a bad idea @_@

Trala:I know!!I wanted too make you faint

Shala:Oww,my ears!!!*faints*

Trala:Goal accomplished~!!!

???:HIYA BUDDYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*pounces onto Trala*

Trala:Oofff!!!!!!!!!WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!!!???

???,???:DON'T YOU REMEMBER US!!??

Trala:....Zerefina?Felina??

Zerefina,Felina:YEP YOUR!!RIGHT!!

Zerefina:I'm a Violetchi

Felina:I'm a Yonepatchi~!!!

Bok:eek:kay,guys!!These two will be here to have fun with us all along the log :]]

(To know more about them please look aat previous Log!!)

Trala:HEY WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO~??*presses on buton*

Shala:*frowns*SHI JIE MO RI!!!!

Boku:She meant by the end of the world

BEEP!!BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trala:HEY LOOK!!!ANOHER HOLE IN THE ROOF!!!!!!

All: :) ;;;

[NOTE!!ALL NARRATIONIS IN BOKU'S VOICE XDD]

Boku:*SNIFFLES* :']

Trala:I-is she c-crying o_O

Boku:No!!I'm happy!!CheetahLoverGirl456 is now back :']

Shala:SHE IS!!??OMG!!DINAAA!!!!!!!IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS I WANNA SAY THAT [SIZE=27pt]I MISS YOU!!![/SIZE]

Austin:YO Y'ALL!!!!

Boku:YO ugly androitchi!!

Austin:YO UGLY [SIZE=27pt]B[/SIZE]AKA!!~~

Boku:*clicks*

A SECOND LATER....

Boku:AUSTIN YOU [SIZE=27pt]JERK!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

BOOM!!CRASH!!CLANK!!!House shakes...

Boku:AUSTIN!!COME BACK HERE!!!*dragging Austin back in*

Austin:NOOO!!!!YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!!!*gets dragged back*

A MINUT LATER...

Boku:*tosses Austin out*AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!

Trala:...you're resetting? o_O

Boku:What does it look like?GET MARRIED QUICK YOU UGLY THING!!!!!!!!

All: O_O

FEW HOURS LATER...

It was raining heavily.....and i heard a knock on the window,i opened the window and to my surprise,there was a very cute,bobbing egg,i can tell it was going to be a bad care since the caretakers in this house have to go to school and has no time to take care of them

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Boku:Now you three are twins,Margerat,Mikayla,Melaine,haha~MMM~I love names that start with M~and yes,Melaine is a Sibiretchi,i'm having a collection of Siberetchi and i got it!!

Trala:COOL!!

Shala:

OUR LITTLE GALLERY!!Kurochamametchi!!Chaowzee's idea on Tama-Zone~!!

KuroChantotchi,my idea :DD

KuroYoungMametchi

Cinnapuff!!Not my best,..it's..puffy?

Shaymia!!idea of AnimeSpazztron789,she gave me permission to redraw it

Another GirlSorry,not much info on this :D ;;

AngelinaMAKE WAY HANNAH MONTANA!!A NEW POP STAR IS HERE!!I drew this when i was 10 :3

The Terror Three!!Most popular among my kuro collections,a very messed up and depressed group

TRALA IN THE SUMMER!!Title said it!!I drew his when i was ten,hate the shading,terrible!!

Another random girl!!Undone!!oh and the face?Long story...

KuroUraYoungMametchiRequested by SamJJE from Tamagotchi Day -_- thx for da idea Sam~

Violetchi BrideA violetchi bride,my fav tama art!!PLEASE LOOK!!!

My curent AvvieDon't have to click on link anymore,just look at meh avvie

Meh Violetchi on artpad

[urlhttps://artpad.art.com/gallery/?kljvhzumbn4 ]Meh Mametchi on artpad[/url]

Devilromic EmoticonPlease give credit if you're gonna use
Shala:END OF GALLERY!!All drawn by Boku(a.k.a:TamaAngelOfTheStars,Tama Angel Of The Stars and TamAngel)

Trala:Redraw me now Boku!!It will be ten times better then the previous one!!

Shala:How 'bou me?

Boku:Hey!!Please PM and tell me about how they all look,hope you guys liked it~You're free to PM me and request for a drawing[Avvie]please give credit if you do :eek: and please do not steal,i drew ALL OF THEM!!I swear!!

Mikayla:WWHY DID YOU THROW AUSTIN OUT!!??

Boku:Fine,if you're not happy with that,i'll throw you out too....*throws Mikayla out*AND DO THE SAME AS AUSTIN!!!!!

Boku:It was very funny and then was about to go out for a walk when i saw an egg bobbing about at the footsteps,i knew it was from Mikayla so i took i in and it hatched into a baby boy....

Trala:Not much happening guys!!Oh and Tamagotchi+Colour REPORT~!!Oh and she's named Aijo,no meaning,just a random name

Aijo:no!!i turned into a MAROTCHI!!!!!

Boku:Marotchi!Marotchi in japaneeseEasy,right~?

Shala:Not much today!!BYE!!!

Shala:Incase you're curious....Here's CheetahLoverGirl456(aka Dina)Mail to us

Thanks again girl! Sorry for the 365 hours -message wait thing. we moved to a diff house. it took DAYs for my dad to get the computer running. having a great summer?

YBPPE (Your Best Pen Pal Ever),

CLG (CheetahLoverGirl)
Any PM regarding my log,log stuff etc. will be posted for everyone to see

Please PM~!!!I would appreciate it so much!! :)

Aijo!!!You're getting married!PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELVES

Aijo:REALLY!!??OH DEAR!!OH DEAR!!!!*runs around the house and trips over all kinds of things*

Shala:Want some ice-cream?

Aijo:NOOO!!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!!*slams door*

Shala:eek:-o|l

[AFTER A FEW TRIES AT THE MATCHMAKER'S...]

Aijo:NONE OF THEM IS RIGHT FOR ME!!!*cries*

Shala:Erm...Aijo..becareful of your...

Aijo:*slips over her tears on the floor*

Shala:Oh..nevermind...

Melaine:HEY!!HEY!!I found out something really fun!!We're going bear hunting!!*drags Shala with her*

Shala:BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME WITH YOU!!??

[At forest]

Shala:Are you sure this is right?

Melaine:I sure am!!I'm setting a trap,Any simple minded creature will fall for this one!!*sets up a net trap and puts a jar of honey there*

Shala:Okay.....

Melaine:But we need somehing to get him....Oh!!A JAR OF HONEY!!*taks jar of honey she put at the net and a net falls over Melaine*HELP!!!

Shala:Let's just hope the bear isn't as simple minded as you....

Melaine:WAIT!!!I'm catcing a bear!!??But if i'm catching a bear,i should of had known that i was catching one,but if i knew,then would i not know?BUT WAIT!!If i didn't know,i would've be here!!and it's all Shala's fault cuz she dragged me into this!!

Shala:MY FAULT!!YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DRAGGED ME HERE!!

Melaine:Wait!!If i dragged you here,then it sin't your fault then,then who's fault is it?But if i ak that question,i'll get myself into trouble,but if i get into trouble,i won't have any ice-cream!!But if i have no ice-cream,i'll be real sad!But if i'm sad,how can i eat ice-cream?BUT if my tears get into the ice-cream,won't it taste icky?But an icky ice-cream can be made as experemient,but after the experiment,a good ice-ceam would be wasted,but an icky ice-cream isn't a good ice-cream,and i only get good ice-creamwhen i'm in trouble,but then who would get me in trouble?And-

Shala:OKAY!!ENOUGH OF BABBLING!!GET US OUT OF HERE!!!

Melaine:OKAy!To..THE VAN!!!

[At the van...]

Melaine:*hiding behind bushes*The van had been guarded by ferocious beasts!!they're too...[SIZE=27pt]ter[/SIZE]rifying.....

Shala:What's terrifying?I don't see it

Melaine:THOSE!!!*points at ferocious animals*

Shala:Those are just cute,fluffy bunnies...

Melaine:YES!!THEY'LL USE THEIR [SIZE=27pt]Cu[/SIZE]teness to hypnotise us and then drive off with our van!!

Shala:Man...you're really simple-minded....i'll go and shoo them off,shoo shoo~~

The bunnies hops off

Shala:See?

Melaine:OH NO!!THEY CAME BACK!!

Shala:Just get on....

Melaine:*walks timidly to van*eeps....AHH!!!*Scary music starts to play*IT'S HYPNOTISING ME!!AHHH!!!*falls to ground covering her eyes*

SFX:Record scratching

Shala:Erm.....What's wrong with you...get on the van

Melaine:*stands up*ohh....*gets into van*

Shala:Buckle your seatbelts!*drives home*-thoughts:Now i only realized how dumb Melaine is*

Melaine:Hey,Margaret!!

Margaret:Hey Melaine

Melaine:The Marlaine group is here

Melaine:YAY!!!

Melaine:Time to go to school!!

[SIZE=27pt]FUMAJI HIGH SCHOOL[/SIZE]

Melaine:Mal!!

Maline:Mel!!

Melaine:Mal!

Maline:Mel!

Melaine:Mal!!

Maline:Mel!!

Melaine:Mal!

Maline:Mel!

Margaret:Enough!@_@ don't confuse me again

Melaine:What?This is our first time doing it...

Magaret:Your FIRST thousand times doing it...........

Melaine,Maline:Yep!!!'

Boku:Okay....Melaine went back too because she said she was bored....hmm....AHH!!!*resets 'em all!!*

Trala:Aww~Three bobbing eggies~

[SIZE=27pt]C-CRACK!!CRACK!!POP![/SIZE]

Shala:*eye glitters*HOW CUTE~!!!I'm gonna name this boy Austin-

Boku:Wait,AGAIN!!??

Shala:I like it :[[,this girl Melissa(No offence to those who are named Melissa) and this girl,Tifanny!Yes,an unsual 'Tiffany' name would be great~

Boku:Shala,you'll be taking care of Melissa,Trala,You take Austin,I'll take Tiff

Shala:Tif!!

Boku:Whatever!!

Boku:So we'll be doing a LOG type for now....

My Orange Idol Dream is female petitchi,not long after,she grew into the cutst Hitodetchi ever seen!!kay,maybe she looks like the same any regular Hitodetchi,but she is adorable~~On my sschool's Sprts Day Event,I snuck her into my pocket to show it to my friends,i thought she was still a hitodetchi but she became an Ichigotchi in her sleep~I hope for a Chamametchi,but Ichigotchi is also very cute~ <3 While doing my school performance(Dancing B) ) I kept making sure Tifanny didn't jump out of my back pocket while i was dancing,she didn't <3,i set the time to wake her up,she's really adorable,when our performance was over,my friend and i hid behind a tree and played with Tifanny,Tifanny was shy at first but then grew to like my friend,then,her music teacher came and then she made friends with a kikitchi and hinotamatchi,two boys..again :[[ My friend and i thought of a name and she suggested B.F.F!!! I thought it was a great idea so i punched in:

B.F.F!!!

Yes,such a beautiful name...so i entered it and i let my friend hear them play that melodious music~Tifanny,Me and my friend had alot of fun on that day,my friend kept mumbling about wishing she had one,i felt sorry for her,she needed to buy one on her own if she wants one.....the next day,i woke up at 10.a.m.I immediately unpaused all of my tamagotchis,Tifanny greeted me and said Good Morning,I smiled at her,today is the day we go to Ampang Point i walked down the stairs and got onto the laptop,typing as fast as lightning(Hey,that isn't true ,kay?No one types as fast as lightning B) )then i continued working on my Art Gallery Banner and replies banner,not for my tamatalk log since THIS board doesn't allow IMAGES...,and no,not on the computer...on PAPER SILLY XD then my dad came down,my (annoying B) )Brothers came down then last but not least ....MY MOM ;) then we went to Ampang Point,there,I checked on Tifanny,i played with her,adding her skill points to:

Tone:325

Rythm:350

Original:336

after we came home ,my parents played the Michael Jackson CD we bought,i just continued on the com XDDD

When i was about to stand up and eat my dinner,i heard an evolution sound,I rumaged about my bag for my tamagotchis,i took Tifanny out (of course~She's my main favourite B) )i watched hopefully,HOPEFING she wqouldn't become Sebiretchi again,my heart raced,i prepared a pencil incase it was my undesired character,then,the blinding flash dissappeared,and replaced with my cute little ichigotchi is.........

Excited??Well,tune in and see what did Tifanny turned into B)

Okaay,i can't wait to tell you guys what Tifanny turned into~!!She turned into a Mimitchi~!!!I screamed and hopped around happily~!!!here's her stats:

Name:Tifanny

Weight:25LB 8D

Tone:325

Rhythm:350

Original:336

Music Genre:Cassical

Username:Boku

I'm so happy~~her team members....

Kikitchi,named John became a cute Mametchi <3

and Dino the hinotamatchi?He became a Gozarutchi,if only there was a girl.... :mellow:

The auditions started right away,two judges gave the B.F.F!!!Band an 'O' but the last judge,a glassumtchi gave them an 'X ' So this counted as a fail,i was so mad,i felt like going over and sueing him for no sense of music!!!But Tifanny stopped me and shook her head,i instantly knew what she meant and stopped,she's really kind hearted :] she makes me feel happy to have such a kind girl by my side <3

I'm lazy to log my brothers' so...not gonna be there <3

My tamagotchi+color...

well...

AijoII had a baby girl,i'm naming her ,Shuzano

Strange :unsure:

so...Shuzano obtained all 7Lucky Items Today and visied the Gotchi King,she had fun catching the King's falling coins,the king reqarded her with 500GP!!OH MY GAWSH!!!!I was thrilled,i turned her royal theme into the Wilderness one,everything looked much better than the royal one :]] I was really happy~

So that';s all for today~I'm still choosing....

Should I have the

A.Log Type

B.Story Type

Please PM me of what you think,all desicion is final :angry: lol...random....BTW,Thx for viewing~~I decided to give a gift for those who comes to my log(Duh!!If you on't come how do you see it?),you'll get a present at every post :]] not every post,ETC. type posts doesn't count ;]]

Here's a log banner for you:

https://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5131/agiftforyoubyboku.png

You can put in the text yourself,please tell me if you like it or not :mellow:

Edit:<I found this strange thing :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,sorry for not updating..you know..regularly...

Tifanny got married to a Kuromametchi,and they had an adorable baby boy~When they were gone,i named him Justin,Justin turned from a:

Peitchi (M) >Kuchitamatchi > Nonopotchi > Androitchi

Ya..i'm not so into boy tamas,so now,Androitchi is 3 yrs old who plays the timpani like his mom

his temamates turned into

Paul:Mametchi

David:Kuromametchi

Justin is the only lame one in the band...BYE!!

All is lost..So i'm resetting everything again,it's been a log time the last time i logged in,when i found two envelopes on the door step

Shala:Erm,literally,you DON'T have a door step in Tamatalk,all you have is a PM box

Trala:Ah huh,agreed,it doesn't make sense when you said 'doorstep',it doesn't make sense

Shala:Agreed

Trala:SYCCHHH!!!THE DOORSTEP THING BECAME MY IDEA!!

Shala:AWW PELLETS!!!!

OH SHADDUP ALREADY!!I WAS BEING DRAMATIC WHEN YOU TWO BROKE IT!!

Shala,Trala:Sorry...

Trala:SYCCHHH!!!I'M NOT SORRY AND YOU ARE ,SHALS!!!

Shala:pELLETS!!!

Let me finish!!!!!And no more out of both of you or i'll eat your faces!!!!!as i was saying.....Erm,where did i stop at again?*silence*Erm,Trala,Shala?WHERE did i stop at?!

Shala:You said no more out of us!

Trala:Yea!!

Shala:SYCCHH!!!!!!

Trala:Erm...Shala,there's nothing to'SYCCHH!!!!'you know... you only say "SYCCHH!!!!' when someone agrees with you on something bad then you say 'SYCCHH!!!!' to step out of the done agreeemt leaving the person foolishly agreeing with something dangerous!

Wow,you sound like Yang from Yin Yang Yo,which i'm no an epic fan of *quietly*Not *w*

Shala,Trala:WE HEARD THAT!!!

Shala:SYYCCHHHH!!!!!

Trala:Why did you 'SYYCCHHHH!!!!'?

Shala:Cuz when we reveal TamAngel's truth she'll eat our HEADS OFF!!! and you said

(In Shala's mocking voice) leaving the person foolishly agreeing with something dangerous~ leaving the person foolishly agreeing with something dangerous!~ leaving the person foolishly agreeing with something dangerous!~
Trala:Hey,i didn't said that so mockingly

Shala:Well,that's the way i heard it

Trala:WOW!!You're acting as jerky as me!!CONGRATULATIONS!!YOU GRADUATE IN TOTAL JERKDOM!!I'm so proud of you

Yang:Erm...WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH!!Now you guys are TOTALLY STEALING MY JOKES!!!

Yin:Gotta admit their pretty good

WOW!!YANNGGG~~!!!*starts drooling with heart in eyes*

Yin:ANOTHER FANGIRL!!??WHY DON'T I GET FAN BOYS!!!

YANG!!I'M SOOOO IN LOVE WITH YOUUU~!!!!

Yang:erm,we're rabbits and we're twins,what makes you like me so much,HA BEAT THAT!

You're cute,you're funnymi totally love your jokes,i love the way how you act *floats in air* I can' believe i'm virtually meeting you in my very own world~~You two!You're in!!

Yang:In what?

My log!!

Yang:Eww....there's not gonna be any empowering oetry and girly stuff is there?

No no no no no way!!

Yin:aww....

Oh and as i was saying,

Shala:You stopped at the 'no making sense doorstep part'

Oh yeah,and picked them up,it was only from my BEST FRIEND FOREVER I MISS SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE MONTHS!!!!Which can also be called,B.F.F.I.M.S.M.F.A.T.M which is also pronounced as Bffim-smfat-m,BIFFIM-SMMAT-Mmmmm,wow,that's hard to prounounce....I can't help but smile,i grinned from ear to ear!!!!!And her come back inspired me to start my music star again~~

So i'm gonna add this reply before anything bad happens*Addds*

Okay,let's see,editing this page....balh balh blah,yadda yadda yadda,Oh right!!here it is!Err....,INFORMATION NOT FOUND!!!?????AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shala:Yea,she really hates him,

Trala:Ah huh,that's pure anger,

Argh!!Anger taking over.....MUST HIT SOMETHING!!!!

Shala:TAKE COVER IF YOU WANT TO BE TATOLLAY KILLED BY TAM!!!

Just call me Yangnaphy or Bok next time,,YAAA!!!!!

Trala:TAKE COVER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE EATEN BY HER!!!Seriously,when does humans eat humans :) ? AHHHH!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dina:Hi all!I'm baccckK~

Trala:DINI'S BACK~~!!!!

Shala:It's,Dina?oh and by the way,DINNA!!!I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Trala:ME TOOO,DINI!!!!!

Dina,Shala:IT'SS DINNAA!!!*shouts till Trala falls flat on the floor* *Shana and Dina looks at each other smiling*HIGH FIVE!!!

Shala:So now,we're tamaless...*looks around* WOOO HOO!!!NO MORE MAYHEM!!!!!!

Dina:..*looks around*erm.....boring...much?

Shala:I know!!! erm,yea,boring much............thiiiis,isn't much of a log anymore,isn't it?oh right!!come on in Cocoa!

Cocoa:erm..hi..

Shala:He's pretty YIN-secure,hahaha!!!!

Yin-secure:Hey,that was a pretty bad insult!!*blasts a ball of energy towards Shala*HMMmpm!!Fooportate!*teleports back to her home*

Shala:*face totally black and spouts smoke* HOW did she hear that!!??

Dun dun dun....

Trala:*looks up from book*and WHERE is that coming from?

Shala:Erm,whatever,back to Cocoa,his from v4.5,he got a problem,sometimes he randomly.....

Cocoa:*blacks out*

Shala:blacks out!!

Trala:*pokes Shala and points to Cocoa*

Shala:gasp!!!!*holds Cocoa and knocks him on the floor* Cocoa,COCOA!!!COCOA!!!!WHYY!!!!???*carries and hugs him*

Cocoa:Huh?Wha-

Shala:*throws him on the floor*Looks like my job here is done,well,you see,Cocoa got some tiny problems,that problem prevents him to grow into an adult!!Soo...ya know,and stuff.....

Latest posts

Back