Tamapoutchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl483

Reaction score
hey persons and peoples! Check out this little baggy for any tamagotchi!There called Tamapoutchi's! Here! the directions r...:

Matiriels:

*Tape/Stapler

*Paper( Take a few pieces incase of messups)

*Stickers, Glitter, Jewels, etc., etc., etc.

To Do's:

*Fold the paper in "hamberger" or horizontal mode

*Take the upper 2 corners, ans fold them !partially! into triangles

*Take the botom 2 corners and fold them up( 1 on the front, and the other on the back)

*You should be able to open the bottom, and you'll have a hat

*Fold it in half

*Unfold it ( You should now have a crease going down the middle)

*Fold the 2 lower corners until the edge of eatch reach the crease

*Open it again, and staple/tape the corners !FROM THE INSIDE!

*Keep it open, and fold the top corner up a little bit

*Staple/Tape it up

*Vuola! Stick your tama in it! Style it your way!

*(You could add a hook to it, and clip it to your pants too)! Amazing hugh! :D :D

That sounds cool! Like the posters above me, I would love to see some pictures of the finished product, and maybe some of the more difficult/hard to understand steps.

~SkyCrystal~

Yea it sounds interesting:] But I wouldn't want something like that to be bulging off the hook of my pants. But I will definately try it. Maybe it will work out.

~QuinnK

Thanks so much for this! ;P

I'm sure we'll all appreciate these! <3

However, here in the UK, there is already a item released called the ''Tamapoutchi.''

There are three available characters at the moment, Kutchipatchi, Memetchi, and Mametchi. :3

They're cute little plushies about the size of your hand that were colourful rucksacks with a small poutch tucked in on their sacks. Your tamagotchi neatly slips in and fits in nicely and there you can carry around your tamapoutchi and make sure your tama is safely hidden in their rucksacks all the same!

It's a nice feature, I love how Bandai arranged it.

Thank you anyway! The USA users can at least benefit from it. <333

~Mametchi_Tama

it wont be noticable. becuz its paper! its flat! or, u could hang it on, and well, stick in ur pants!

Gozaruchi10 Posted on March 31, 2008 07:32 pm

I need pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why Would You Need Pictures? Isent Your Perfectly Cute :p

TaMaFrEaK77 :angry: :angry: :mimitchi: :lol: :angry: :wub: :wub: :angry: :lol: ;) :angry:

furawatchi.gif wub.gif chohimetchi_by_Rivenn.gif laugh.gif mimitchi.gif wub.gif wub.gif hitodetchi.gif ichigotchi.gif puroperatchi_by_Rivenn.gif Kusatchi_by_Bubba28.gif cool

furawatchi.gif wub.gif chohimetchi_by_Rivenn.gif laugh.gif mimitchi.gif wub.gif wub.gif hitodetchi.gif ichigotchi.gif puroperatchi_by_Rivenn.gif Kusatchi_by_Bubba28.gif

Latest posts

Back