Tamas and schools.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cali727

Reaction score
Have you ever taken your tama to school? Has it gotten taken away by teachers? Mine has. Tell any stories about this here. The reason I made this is because I am still really ticked off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah - I did in High School. I almost got caught xDD

I forgot to pause it and turn off the sound and it suddenly beeped. Everybody looked at me xDD

I just paused it, and put it do the time, and covered up the Tamagotchi Connection sign at the top of the tamagotchi (it was a version three)

once,i brang my tamagotchi v4 and it beeped during class,so everyone looked around and someone shouted it's a tamagotchi! :lol: and then they saw me the teacher held out her hand and asked for my tama :D and i replied that was just you'r phone and she said ok sorry.

I got mine taken. Iwas just feeding the tama under my desk and the teacher walks up to me and snactches it and says, "NO ELECTRONICS IN CLASS!!!" and I asked for it after school, and she said no. So I just opend the drawer after school, grabbed it, andran away. I would not let my tama die in a stupid desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. I never got mine taken away, but my friend has. I bring mine to school all the time. People always tell me we're not allowed to have them since that happened.

Well, one time we were taking this test in the computer lab and my friend's tama changed and beeped. Her bf gave her his tamagotchi to take care of for the class, too. Everybody's like, "What was that?" and they say it came from where my friend was. Our teacher says we better admit, so my friend does. She got it back at the end of class, though.

Matchy :mimitchi:

[SIZE=12pt]Well once my friend was playing mines and I told him to give it back but he didn't hear me, so the teacher took it, and gave it back to me at the end of the day.[/SIZE]

Other than that I don't bring my tamagotchi to school..

I used to take them everyday.

The teachers at first hated them.. but everyone still brought them in so they kinda gave up. xD.

Obvisily we couldn't play with them in class, but if the did beep the teacher would say something like "Turn it off" or "Put it in your bag" if it was in your desk or pocket.

This was back in Primary School.

I don't bring mine to High School.. My tama hasn't been on for ages. o_O Well not on, just no batteries in it. :nazotchi:

~Mango

I got mine taken away again (in health class) i know it was stupid... so i stole it back from the desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back