Tamas are bad?...NOT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinefir

Reaction score
Tamas are cute, fun and addictive, and takes up waiting time. To some, tamas are annoying, bad, not cute, and they might say other harsh words about them. Whats your opinion of tamas? Post 'em! :eek:

I think tamas are cute and OKAY but I don't spend time with them every minute of my soare time, sadly! But I DO spend time with them! :D

I <3 Tamas, and I don't think there is anything bad about them. The button noises might be considered annoying to some people, but that's why Bandai gave the option to turn the sound off, :eek: . I don't spend every waking moment with my Tama, but it is usually with me when I'm not doing really important stuff (it's not with me at school, either).

I think Tama's are cute. They give you something to do, and I just like them! :eek:

I am still playing with my tamagotchi, but usually I have other things to do. Socks (my tamagotchi) is one of the last things on my list. She is usually on pause unless I feel the urge to play with her.

I am not a big fan, but I do like tamas. :D

*Tgd*

PS: You cannot expect everybody to agree with this. In most "opinion" threads, they cause a flame. So let's keep it clean, ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, ty tgd!

I DO like tamas, but I have mostly the same feeling as TGD about them. Especially, I can't play with them that much cause of school.

I dont think tamas are bad, But they are getting un fun. lol. Well to me anyway,

Tamas are cute, fun and addictive, and takes up waiting time. To some, tamas are annoying, bad, not cute, and they might say other harsh words about them. Whats your opinion of tamas? Post 'em! :eek: I think tamas are cute and OKAY but I don't spend time with them every minute of my soare time, sadly! But I DO spend time with them! :D
As I said before on another topic, It's all based on peoples opinions. I may like tamas, the other person, No.

I think Tamagotchis are great. They give you something to do, and you can meet people in the shop, say "do you want to connect?", then connect and be friends with someone you didn't even know. I sometimes take mine to school, I admit, but not all the time. I think that they are really cool and I LOVE the sounds. Yep, Tamagotchis definitely rock!

StarTama ;)

I was in France once when I saw this girl who had a tama round her neck. my parents were like, the french for do you want to connect is 'bla bla BLEUGH!' but i was 2 shy! i kinda regret it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back