Tamas at school

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oxiemoron

Reaction score
Should I bring my Tams to school? I am in eighth grade and Tams are not popular at my school. My friends don't even know that I have one. I am afraid to bring it because the teachers might catch me or Bleep(my tam) might die. I need help! If I brought one, what is the best way to hide it?

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

If you take a little time to read through the Tips & Tricks forum, you will see plenty of ideas and suggestions on how to keep your tama safe, or hidden at school.

However, given the fact that you have said tamas are not popular at your school, that you have not told your friends you have one, that you are afraid your tama might be taken away by the teachers or that it might die... you've pretty much answered the question for yourself.... don't take the chance... leave your tama at home seems to be your safest option :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, TamaMum is right.

You can always pause your Tama to avoid letting anything happen to it.

Also if you bring them to school (like I did when I was still in 4th grade, now I'm an adult), you won't be able to concentrate on your lessons in class.

i take my tamagotchis to school and i have so many in my pocket it makes me look fat lol! :ichigotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back