Tamas gone way to far now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VannessaHudgensFan102

Reaction score
My friends tama had a baby and the tama adult is 9!Today she was playing and then the adult turned into a baby!Girl!!!They're hooked together and the baby is playing sprint!lol....IM TELLING THE TRUTH HERE..what is wrong

Did you use the chest? It can turn your adult into a baby and it will stay for a while intill it goes to sleep.

Hmmm thats weird because when I use the chest it turns me into a baby only for a couple of seconds. Either that or it turns me into an oldie. :mellow:

That's weird I've never heard of that before. I don't know what to do about it. Try reseting and download.

tamablues :blink:

:)

how long has it been it probly had a chest and then turned 2 a bab does it have those bolso eyes email me.

You can always try and reset and download like tamablues said or take the battery out and then back in and if you can download download it.

Hope this helps

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

I agree just reset it but is there now 2 babies or one

Last edited by a moderator:
More details~

1.The baby was sleeping in the adult bed!

2.The tama left last night and the baby was in the parent list!

3.It played all games

4.Acted like an adult

it is a glitch. ive never seen it before but it is a glitch. you can always live with it, get a new tama, reset, change the battery, or download(downloading might not work. but never hurts to try!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back