Tamas in Austria?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am not sure the thread is in the right place, but I did not find a better one to start it at. If it is at the wrong place, please feel free to move/delete it, or give me an advice on where I should ask this. Thanks :D

This thread would go out to tama owners from Austria (if there are any. are you there? :) ;) ). I will have the possibility to visit Vienna for a day next week, and I would like to visit some toy shops to see whether they have tamagotchis or not. Could you please give me some advice on where to go?

Thanks in advance,

Loona

Last edited by a moderator:
that's what I usually do, or I would say I have already done and will definitely be doing, but ordering them costs awfully much (last time I ordered 2 tamas they together cost $60, almost half the amount are the postal fees! I could but at least one more tama from that...), which I cannot really afford, that's why I would like to know if I can buy them somewhere in Vienna. buying them there would definitely be less expensive, because there would be no postal fees.

the question is still up :lol:

I don't know how many Austrian members we have on TamaTalk, but I'm guessing it is "not very many".

How about using the internet to google some "tourist" info on Vienna - search for tourist info on "shopping" and "toy stores" ?

See if you get some department stores names or toy store names. They may have a web site you can check too.

Otherwise, maybe email the Vienna tourism office and ask for the names of 2 or 3 large stores in Vienna that might sell Tamagotchi toys. It's always worth a try :lol:

thank you, but I have already tried searching the net :p

I do know 4-storey huge toy shops in Vienna, but I would not bother going that way (I will have only one day and will not be alone, so I really have to organise which way to go, what to visit and what not, to spare time) unless there is the possibility of them having tamas. this is why I chose to post this thread, I suppose there are not many members from Austria, but there possibly are some, or at least that's what I hoped, and if there is only one who can help it was already worth trying. unfortunately I can no more even suggest whether they have them or not, for I don't even know if they used to or not. I know that Switzerland used to have them 3 years ago, and Finland also had them last summer in shops (but no more...), so I cannot really see any order in which European country chooses to sell them or not. Anyway, I hope they have them, I would like to buy one at least...

okay, I decided to post just in case someone else's interested for possibly similar reasons (e.g. a trip to Austria):

yes, I found Familitchis in Austria, they are available at the local Toys R Us shops (I didn't even know this store exists in Europe o_O) for 19.95 euros.

(I did not buy any atm, for I didn't like the designs I found. I never thought I would say this once, for until now I always found US versions too much decorated, and European versions much more beautiful, but this time I think the US versions look much, much better than the European ones, I am happy I ordered two US designs from abroad :unsure: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back