Tama's mating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sponzar

Reaction score
Hey! my sister and I both got the V3 tamagotchis and love them so much! We were just wondering if you need a boy and a girl to have a baby? In other words, we both have boys, and we want babies..can this work? thankyou! :unsure: :nyatchi:

You need opposite gender Tamagotchis for a mating procedure to occur.

So, you need a boy and a girl. Wait until next round after you both see the MatchMaker. :nyatchi:

do u ever go on tamagotchi.com ? well if u know were all the items for the golden tamagotchi

esspecially the hat
well thnx :mimitchi: :D :wub: tama lova ... Alex oh ya and plz message me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do u ever go on tamagotchi.com ? well if u know were all the items for the golden tamagotchi well thnx :mimitchi: :D :wub: tama lova ... Alex oh ya and plz message me back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is really off topic,

ok, here is the deal on mating. you need to have two adults of the opposite gender to mate and have babies.if you dont, then the matchmaker will come at 5 or 6yr old and up to match you up with another tamagotchi to mate with and have babies. the matchmakers come at 10:30am, 3:00pm, and 7:00pm. she will not come anymore when your tamagotchi turns into an oldie.

if you and your sister have two adult tamagotchi of the opposite gender next time, they must have four hearts,meaning they are partners,if you have four hearts in your friends list with your sister's tama, then they will usually mate and have babies at 5yr old.

sincerely,Tamapal3000

it is on tamatown.com the golden tamagotchi

the next time u wanna marry and ya both hav boys

just reset it untill one has a girl and the other boy!!!!

:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back