tamas vs pixel chics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wech is beter

• tamagochis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pixelchics

• whate are pixelchics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kye

Reaction score
I want to know wich one is beter(even know im not going to bey one)tamagochis vs pixil chics

Tamagotchis all the way!!!!! I think Pixel Chix are really fun and exciting but only for like a week or so to me...

But Tamagotchis are fun all the time!!! :lol: hmm, it seems you can do more with a Pixel Chix but yet I think Tamas are more fun :) :D :huh:

Well both my tamas are dead and outta batteries...and both my pixel chix are still running and entertaining me ~ and when the Pixel Chix batteries run out i can actually b bovad to replace them unlike tama batteries, which are FAAAAR TOOOOOO expensive!

Tamagotchi!

I used to have a Pixel Chick. It was really fun in the beginning but then like 5 days later it got boring.

I almost forgot try to dont get in fights of tamagochi vs pixelchics[ok]

Well, it's typical that most people here on TamaTalk are crazy about Tamagotchis more than Pixel Chix. Personally, I like Tamagotchis, obviously. They are more original than Pixel Chix and more fun because you can take care of them and play games and watch them grow, like your own child! You know what would be funny, in like health class instead of taking care of a sack of flour or a baby doll, you are assigned to a Tamagotchi and you take care of it, and the teacher checks it every day. They are also very fun! And you can write a report on how it is to care for it, to make it more educational. You should be able to pause it whenever you want, like if you can't take care of it for a while, like for a soccer game, and if it dies you get an F! HAHAHA!

:gozarutchi:

I would have to say that tamagotchis are better.

:D WHY? ^_^ well u play with a tamagotchi you get to do all sorts of different stuff! and pixel chix they only have buttons that repeat them self....

I like pixel chix in all but I like tamagotchi better..! :)

ya ......

I made a few mistakes on the top one i dont really know how to use the keys an everything. :gozarutchi:

You know what would be funny, in like health class instead of taking care of a sack of flour or a baby doll, you are assigned to a Tamagotchi and you take care of it, and the teacher checks it every day. They are also very fun! And you can write a report on how it is to care for it, to make it more educational. You should be able to pause it whenever you want, like if you can't take care of it for a while, like for a soccer game, and if it dies you get an F! HAHAHA!
Wow! That's a great idea! :huh: I wish they actually did that in schools! But that's never gonna happen.

I have not voted.

I am getting a pixel chix for xmas. my tamas are getting a bit boring but im hoping to get a V4!!!!! but in the meanwhile I will vote pixel chix. ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back