Tama's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How good are tama's?

• 1 they are horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 they could get ALOT better

• 3 they needs some work

• 4 they get alittle boring

• 5 they are ok

• 6 they are cool i guess

• 7 yeah they sort of rock!

• 8 They are cool

• 9 THE Coolest but need one thing

• 10 THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, tamagotchis are the best virtual pets... although I'm sure there are other virtual pets out there whom are also very good :p but nothing beats the one that started this whole craze in the first place <_<

~Mayumi

ok...but you should of put this topic in whats on your mind.

[SIZE=21pt] :lol: Wut do you think tama's are? If u don't have one then ask a friend or ask me what they are like![/SIZE]
:unsure: B) [SIZE=14pt]If they didn't have a tama they wouldn't be on this site!!!![/SIZE] :ph34r: :( <_< :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]I suppose but I'd get one first before I went looking all over the web about them!! But still, I suppose some other people might not think that. Oh well. I can't see into peoples heads and know xactly why theyre' here, bur it's your dicision at the end of the day.[/SIZE]

P.S why is this helping new tamagotchi pet owners? Shouldn't this Topic be moved?

I've been on this site since may and I got my tama 5 days ago.Tamaguides,instead of MUMBLING about moving this,MOVE IT ALLREADY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back