TamaSchool vs. Familitchi ~ What should I buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

in2you

Reaction score
Hi everyone! ^_^ Sorry for bothering you something this trivial, but I couldn't find a better place to ask for Tamagotchi-related advice than here ;)

I'm torn between buying TamaSchool or a Japanese Familitchi..

There's this one store that I'm currently browsing which offers both second hand units in pristine condition, however, the buttons of the Familitchi was obviously replaced because it was a different color than the original design. The Tamaschool, on the other hand, looks collectible-worthy perfect for a used item.

They are both offered at the same price, so which one do you think is more interesting and worth it? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me decide~! :wub:

I like the school better! I have a v5 and a school (well, my v5 is American, but I'm pretty sure the Japanese and American are quite similar) and I personally don't particularly like the v5. I think the school one is fun because, well, it's something different! Instead of the main focus being taking care of a Tama, you run a classroom, I guess! You play school-related games and get points to buy school supplies and stuff from the shop. I really like it! :)

I vote for TamaSchool! As TotallyTamagotchi said, it's something different from the usual, and the concept of school related Tamagotchi stuff sounds interesting.

Well, since you said it, then I'll go for the Tamaschool ^_^ After watching a few reviews at Youtube, I've fallen in love with it too! And it does look fun to try something different (^-^)

Thank you so much for helping me make up my mind, guys! Stay awesome! :lol:

I know you already made your decision but I'll just drop in to say I agree that the TamaSchool was the better choice; they are harder to find than V5s and they're so much fun with plenty of games. Enjoy your new Tamagotchi :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back