TamaTalk 2004 during 2 year anniversary: Link

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinkalila

Reaction score
Click HERE to visit TamaTalk during it's 2 year anniversary.

I used a website called waybackmachine.org to find this! You will probably not be able to log in or sign up for the "old version", because this is simply a snapshot that works like the site. You can click things and read the forums, but you can't comment or anything like that. This particular working snapshot was taken in 2004 on December 5th. If you want to see what TamaTalk was like during any time, tell me, and I'll see what I can find. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yes, I suppose it does look different, considering it was 8 years ago.

Cool! Ive benn using this site for years now! its interesting to see how much things have changed over the years!

That looks very interesting! I actually remember when I used to come on as a guest at that point. Good, good times!

I think I didn't know how to sign up...

Click HERE to visit TamaTalk during it's 2 year anniversary.

I used a website called waybackmachine.org to find this! You will probably not be able to log in or sign up for the "old version", because this is simply a snapshot that works like the site. You can click things and read the forums, but you can't comment or anything like that. This particular working snapshot was taken in 2004 on December 5th. If you want to see what TamaTalk was like during any time, tell me, and I'll see what I can find. :)
Two-year anniversary=2006=6 years ago. Not 8. I joined TamaTalk in the two-year anniversary, so seeing that definitely brings back memories. (This is my 6th account)

Latest posts

Back