TamaTalk Boarding School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Danni~*

Reaction score
Here is the Special TT Boarding school Where you are your own name,

One night, I was on my computer posting a topic on TT when suddenly I got a PM from an unknown member saying "You have been chosn to attend TT Boarding School. Be prepared to be sucked into your computer in 5 seconds." Before I had time to reply to my freaky PM, I felt a fuzzy feeling in my head, and my computer looked like it had zoomed in on Tama Talk so I trid to find my mouse. It was not there. I turned round and bumped into the computer screen. I Had been sucked into the computer, just like the PM said......

~*Danni~*

I could see all these dwarves running around posting topics and causing mayhem everywhere. But then I thought of something good about attending the boarding school. I might become an Admin on TamaTalk. Unfortunately just then I realised I wouldn't because out came another dwarf just a bit taller than the others and he said...

"Look, there are new kids here, do they know where they're going?" I looked around around at Martello373 and said " I have no idea where to go do you?" but the dwarves heard me say it. The came to us and said in a disgustingly sweet voice, " I will show you to around, I have been here a long time..." before I could say anything to reply back to them Me and Martello737 got hooked round the arms and dragged down the corridor into a dark room. They shuved (sp?) us inside in the lonely and cold dark. But then we realised we were not alone, another member was there, who was it?......

~*Danni~*

"No, what is this freaky place?" she whispered but one of the other dwarves heard and said, "Keep your mouth shut or it will be permenantly zipped. I mean it!" "What is going to happen to us???" I cried,

~*Danni~*

"Follow me,"Medi whispered softly,"I know a way out of this dungeon."Then she opened a small trapdoor.

"We are not there yet,"said Medi as she opened another trapdoor,"All of you follow me if you please."Everyone went inside the 2nd trapdoor.

She saw another type of dwarf there much smaller They called her 08 because she looked like she had been born in 2008 And yes of course it was me!! Medi Screeched....

"Yes you are"I said Everything is a bit fruity in the looks right now but when you get to Boarding school you'll change back!! I need to get there to!" Medi replied...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back