TamaTalk -- Early Stages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPATCHI

Reaction score
Michigan, the home of the bipolar weather.
I was bored. Extremely bored. So, I decided to type up TamaTalk and the date: June 14, 2004 when TamaTalk was first created.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040614-re_/ht...om/IB/index.php?

Hehehe, there was the annoying pop-up thing that insisted you to join, and if you look down at the members list there was rachelgotchi on as an angelgotchi member. xDD I joined 2 years after that, so I have absolutely no memories to share from that time.

Ahh! Help, that popup was really annoying.

Anyway, I joined 2 years ago, but visited the site frequently a year before that so.... I remember those days!

I think I joined TamaTalk around '06 too, and even so I wasn't active. So I don't have many memories of this place either. ^^;;

LOL! I just joined this year so I wouldn't remember xD But the registration looked heaps easier! ;D

I thought that we still had that annoying pop-up...? Oh well. Yeah, I first joined back in the spring of '06, so not really any memories there... ^^"

I joined on my first account in July of '04 but I came on a few times then left for 3 years then joined and got banned many times but I'm back and won't be banned! =D

Ahh I remember those days, good memories. But, one thing i don't miss is that annoying pop-up.

Well, I wasn't on in those days xD

My first account was made in February of this year =P

-PokeMew

Ahh...yes. I remember that annoying pop-up, every time I visited there. I was just a guest and a fan of Tamatalk. I've learned how to outrun that pop-up with my mouse. After a year went by, I've joined Tamatalk. Good times...

-Tamachick1200

I miss the old tamatalk.

I never joined in 2004 but certainly 2006 was still different from now.

Aubrey Hepburn was a member then. xD

I was a guest for quite a while back in the hay day, and I remember that annoying pop-up. That's one thing I won't miss being a guest.

And then I finally joined TT, and it really changed. Thanks for showing us that, TamaPATCHI.

Whoa. How did you get that?

Hey I remember the popup I joined just to get it to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back