Tamatalk Intro + Young Mametchi's Teacher Pick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CricketBritt

Reaction score
Hello! I'm 25, and recently dug up my old v4 Tamagotchi connection from childhood. This is Norma, she's currently 1yr old. I believe this is young mametchi(?). I have a v3 shipping to me either today or tomorrow, and they should be able to chill together :)
I was thinking about putting a series on TikTok, but don't know how much of an audience there'd be for something like that. Norma just received the letter from school, and picked Ms. Flower. Hope everyone's having a fantastic 2023. I wish tamatown were still a thing 🙏🏻❤️
1000003771.jpg

1000003774.jpg1000003775.jpg

*mimitchi- I want her to evolve into a maidchi- as I own a cleaning company in my adult life. Just think it'd be neat ❤️

This shell apparently won the artist contest for v4! Just watched an iceberg video last night haha. Thank you ❤️ I'd take the credit, but I really owe it to my mom in the early 2000s. Questions- is Tama blogging the words used to described a full birth to death recap/video/blog? I'd be curious to follow others who do that as well.
Hey, welcome to TamaTalk! :mimitci:

I love the v4 shell! I haven't seen this one before, it looks very cozy. A TikTok series could be really fun, I haven't seen anyone doing a Tama blog on there before.

This shell apparently won the artist contest for v4! Just watched an iceberg video last night haha. Thank you ❤️ I'd take the credit, but I really owe it to my mom in the early 2000s. Questions- is Tama blogging the words used to described a full birth to death recap/video/blog? I'd be curious to follow others who do that as well.

Huh, I had no idea. That's really interesting! I can see why it won haha! :kurbotchi:

(Also just realized that I think you actually have a Young Mimitchi instead of Young Mametchi :unsure2:)

I've seen people use the terms blog/log/diary over the years. On here they're usually called logs, although I think blog is more common elsewhere.

Huh, I had no idea. That's really interesting! I can see why it won haha! :kurbotchi:

(Also just realized that I think you actually have a Young Mimitchi instead of Young Mametchi :unsure2:)

I've seen people use the terms blog/log/diary over the years. On here they're usually called logs, although I think blog is more common elsewhere.
Thank you!! And you're right, definitely young Mimitchi ❤️❤️

Latest posts

Back