tamatalk member circa 2005 back 4 more

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogge

Reaction score
i actually made a new account last year but i don't even remember the username so i made a new one, lol. anyway, hi, i'm dogge, i initially joined this website on april 1st 2005 (i remember that because it's april fools day and right around my birthday) and i was 8. i'm going to be 18 in 4 days so that's like 9 years since i joined wow okay jeez

i didn't expect this site to still be active and the fact that it is makes me really happy actually... i found three v4's and a couple v1's/v2's in my house from ~back in the day~ and i ended up giving one of the v4's to my best friend because they were into tamagotchis around the same time and we would raise them together. :>

i'm currently running just one of the v4's, so far i just have a baby boy named panko... i also have a paused v4 with a mimitchi and a baby but i don't have time for two tamas anymore it seems!

over the span of about 3 years i collected over 30 tamagotchis and i don't know where the majority of them went.

also. i just ordered a green tamagotchi p off of amazon because i've wanted one for over a year now...

that's about it

omg the jpeg quality emoticons that i made are still in here?? :nyatchi: :nazotchi: admin pls let me remake these so that they look nicer!!

(just kidding!!)

bye!

Well hello! Welcome back to TamaTalk. It's had a remodel since 2005, and I think you'll like it here!

This makes me feel happy that old members (especially ones from 2005!!!) are coming back. Welcome!! I am Anna. :D

(P.S. Your emoticons are superb, they don't need ANY remaking! :kuribotchi: )​

Heh, it's always nice to see super old faces resurfacing once again (and I happen to be one myself) xD

Latest posts

Back